ThermaCELL Rechargeable Heated Insoles

ThermaCELL Rechargeable Heated Insoles

Reviews on Amazon scared me away, and price has been beaten on amazon multiple times prior per camelcamelcamel. Shame because cool idea.

Can they still be trimmed to fit?

“Can be trimmed to fit almost any shoe size, fits easily into your shoes or boots”

Considering the potential for busted battery that explodes on your foot, I’m not sure I’d even chance this. Maybe if you are in a deer stand, and slip them on while sitting the entire time. Otherwise, not a chance for me.

Do they come with a nomination for a Darwin award in the box or does that get sent out later?

2 Likes

Not enough juice for Darwin award.

Bought a pair 2 seasons ago and love them!! They keep my feet very warm while cycling. If it gets too hot, i just turn them off with the remote!! Only downside, must be pulled out of shoes to recharge each time.

Will orthotics be safe at the insoles’ operating temps?

I worry about the space that they take in the footwear and battery cotainer breaking …several critical reviews mention both.

Stepping on lithium batteries sounds like a bad idea.

mine arrived last night. Wore them today. One of my jobs is school crossing guard. It was only 5 degrees this morning. Very happy to have warm feet