Omaha Steaks New Years Cookout Combo

Omaha Steaks New Years Cookout Combo

This same deal is being marketed on TV for both $49.99 & $59.99 (depending on the network and discount code) to be purchased from their website. The only difference is that way gives you a certificate that you have to take to one of their stores.

4 Likes

A lot of $ for a little amount of meat.

1 Like

Incredibly small portions. Meat is probably ok, but depends on how good a cook your are. On the other hand how can anyone mess up a hotdog? Overpriced and over rated. Their ubiquitous advertising campaign makes them the gastronomic equivalent of the My Pillow.

4 Likes

LOL! At least Omaha Steaks does not make any unsubstantiated claims of health benefits. I would definitely rather try the Omaha Steaks New Years Cookout Combo as a pillow than try any My Pillow product as a meal.

1 Like

It’s a total of 5.5 lbs of product, including the apples. That comes to $18 a lb. Terrible deal! Reminds me of the guys in the small refrigerated trucks that used to go around to businesses that employed mostly men (loading docks, auto repair shops, machine shops, etc.). If they would try to pass this stuff to the grocery shoppers in the family, they couldn’t sell anything.

Better deal to be had on Groupon. Just trying to help those penny pinchers. Personally I wouldn’t buy meat through the mail.
http://www.groupon.com/deals/n-omaha-steaks-stores-holiday-packages-703?utm_campaign=UserReferral_mih&utm_source=undefined

Wow, on sale for $23.52 / lb. including sirloin, hot dogs, hamburgers.

Can confirm. Just got this exact same package for $49.99 when I called in from a local radio commercial.

1 Like

Is this refurbished or new? Cause I have had the refurbished steaks, they aren’t so good.

1 Like

Did you select the ‘pre chewed’ option? It helps when my smile bones start acting up and the doc is out on walk about.

Get You Some! Not!
My local market has great looking meat, and I know it will be good, or returnable if not,.

My local supermarket has ribeye on special for $4.77 a pound. I think I’ll go get 20 lb of that instead.

1 Like

Just what I wanted for my New Year’s cookout. Meat that won’t be there until January 9th at the earliest…

Although you could not pay me to order any Omaha Steak deals, the January 9 date is a system generated estimate and the offer in the Features tab guarantees delivery by New Years Eve. Not sure why woot can’t or won’t fix the discrepancy in shipping dates but it happens all of the time. I’d imagine they lose some sales but there seems to be no desire to correct it.