Samsung 65in 4K 240 MR Full Web LED TV

Samsung 65in 4K 240 MR Full Web LED TV

Have this TV. Very high end looking. Great picture, very slim, smart features and has a separate box for all of your connections so that only one cord runs to the tv. Maybe 2 (power), can’t remember.

Picked this up for 1000 open box last year, this is a steal. Thinking of getting a 2nd one.

2 Likes

Very good TV for the $$$, with a 240 motion rate, some HDR great for gaming too.

This isn’t OLED, nor QLED let the discussion rest on that matter

1 Like

anyone have any input on these vs TCL 6 series? been looking at the TCLs (65 inch now on sale for $800) and was about to pull the trigger until I saw this. Seems like a good price

1 Like

I have a TCL 55" (at least 1-2 model years old) I love it, especially the interface. It is lacking a usable web interface if that’s important.

I believe that this is the MU model. That makes this a 2017 model. Still an awesome TV but I also went with the TCL R617 65". It comes in today and I will see just how good all the hype is about this TV.
Here, maybe this will help out.

Very dumb question… what exactly does ‘full web’ mean? Couldn’t really tell from quick googling. Does that mean there is some Samsung browser that is used to access any internet site? Or does it have Apps like Netflix, etc that can be downloaded/preloaded? Or both?

I belive it’s both from my understanding. we will find out when mine comes in :slight_smile:

What does refurbished mean? Does that mean it’s just returned?

usually a return of some sort that the factory has gone through and verified it’s all working correctly

This seems like a steal, since the TV sells on Amazon for $2,000 (new).