VIZIO SB3251N-E0C 32" 5.1 Soundbar System

VIZIO SB3251N-E0C 32" 5.1 Soundbar System

I’ve got the version without rear speakers. Good sound, but crappy interface. The display is little dots on the far left, seven or so in a vertical line. Mode, source, volume all by those dots. No direct source buttons… want to switch to TV? Have to remember or tell where you are from a little dot (one of them at a time, not a bar of them… so what’s the diff between 3 and 4), and which little dot is TV.
Uggah.

That’s why it says what source you are selecting on the remote.

1 Like

I have the 38" version. Excellent sound. I’ve not had any problem determining source, and it auto-switches input pretty accurately.

1 Like

I have that version too. I finally gave up on switching sources and only used the TV as a source. I will pass the old one on to my son to use with his PS4, while I use the new one with rear speakers and the remote with a display.

Interesting hybrid warranty coverage for a refurb product…

Warranty: 30 Day Vizio Warranty & 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

I’ve heard this system and the version without the rear speakers. Both sound surprisingly good, especially for an all in one (as opposed to separate AVR + dedicated 5.1/7.1 speakers), especially for the price. From the comparisons I did, to my ears, it sounded better than brand name systems priced twice as much as it.

I have the larger version of this one, and for a small room it will definitely suffice.
But, I do have one knock on it…and it is random.
I leave mine on all the time as it is hooked to the TV and I just want it to be on when my TV is turned on…and short of buying a fancy remote to control both…it is just easier to leave it on.
That being said, it has on occasion overheated and shut itself off. In the 4 or so years I’ve owned it I think it has done that three times…but it was also mounted right under a plasma TV, which generated a decent amount of heat itself. I’ve not had the problem since switching tv’s to an LED screen.