SwissTek ActivePro Fitness Tracker

SwissTek ActivePro Fitness Tracker

This watch doesn’t seem to exist outside of any online marketing/advertisements. No reviews, not actually for sale anywhere else legitimate looking either.

How do these no name fitness trackers hold up as an every day smart watch/tracker? Seems like probably I’d get what i pay for?

There was a post here earlier (that’s since been removed, apparently) that linked to an Amazon page for what seemed to be an identical tracker, just under a different name. All of the pics on the Amazon page were identical to the ones on Woot’s page when I looked at it.

When I was looking for a fitness tracker a couple months ago, I saw the same thing on Amazon – the same fitness tracker being sold multiple times under different brand names. Even the product descriptions were identical, down to the special characters being used.

I settled on a refurbed Garmin, FWIW, a Vivosport. Very pleased with it.

The warranty link seems to be broken.

Warranty link is an email address baked into a URL.

Looking at the domain name of the email, I found https://www.swisstek.online/

Seems pretty sketchy to me.

Hey there, for all warranty issues with your item, please send an email to: Support@SwissTek.Online and they’ll be happy to assist.

This seems to be a copy of the Lenovo HX03F, which can be bought all over the place for a similar price. I have a weakness for cheap fitness trackers and the Lenovo isn’t bad but for a few dollars more the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is a lot better device.

30 bucks isn’t bad, but then again if you want to spend around a hundredish, yo can find a refurbed S2 smartwatch too.

I bought this tracker and am very satisfied with it. Great deal for the Money spent.

1 Like