Saberlight Bolt - Personal Plasma Beam Lighter

Saberlight Bolt - Personal Plasma Beam Lighter

I bought one of these the last time it came up on Woot. Charged it as instructed, seemed to work fine, blazed up the first few times I hit the switch.

Went to experiment with it the next day, dead. Charging up again indicated it was full, wouldn’t ignite. Got a refund but they said to not bother sending it back. Would not recommend.

1 Like

I see mostly(70%) 1 star reviews on Amazon. Most people seem to be saying it either doesn’t work or it works and then stops working within a short time. I’m worried it will be a $20 paperweight.

I love how far marketing has come in the US that the last picture shows a potential use with a bong. :smirk:

Not to mention the text:
“Bolt’s free form plasma arcs mean it can be used with bowls, bongs, pipes, grills, candles, cigarettes, or applied to any surface without any limitations. This is the lighter re-invented for today.”

But then, it is being legalized more and more.

Same thing happened to me. Charged it the day it came in, yesterday, used it today and it died tonight. Would not recommend. Still waiting to hear back from Woot. They have always made thing right but if they get screwed with merchandise that sucks it makes it harder to keep giving us the good deals.