HP Chromebook x360 FHD Convertible Notebook

HP Chromebook x360 FHD Convertible Notebook

Why on earth make a kickass-spec Chromebook like this and then saddle it with a dual-core processor?

Oy.

Does this have a backlit keyboard? Not listed, but other sources say it does.

The backlit keyboard is one of my “white whales” on a Chromebook.

I don’t know what a “color keyboard” is.

Okay. It’s still a closely-guarded secret, but the manual describes controls to adjust the keyboard backlight, so I will go out on a limb and infer that it has a backlit keyboard!

In for one. What is this? Chromebook number 4? Is there a 12-step program? I just changed the battery in my well-worn Toshiba Chromebook 2, which also has a lovely IPS display, but no feet any longer. And a bag of screws, so I can replace them as the fall out.

Hi there. We think the color refers to the keyboard being the same color as the rest of the unit.

Good news though, it’s backlit!

What is the warranty and return policy? Does it have an HP warranty?

Howdy. We put warranties at the bottom of the features. This has a 90-day HP warranty.

Here’s our return policy: Woot

Is anyone else having trouble with their Chromebook. Every time I wake from sleep, the keyboard and trackpad are frozen. The only remedy is to power off and on.

All updated applied.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem with the sleep function. Have you contacted HP to see if they can help you troubleshoot the problem.

If they don’t have a solution, you can please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

They can help you with a return.