Stamina InLine Back Stretch Bench Pro

Stamina InLine Back Stretch Bench Pro

I’ve had very good results by spending 20 min 5x/week on an inversion table. I suppose the advantage with the bench is cost/size. I haven’t read into the Amazon reviews, but I’m uncomfortable with the idea of “cranking away” at my spine.

What are the height limitations on this? I’m 6’6 and thinking I might not fit…

I like the concept of this, lying on an inversion table makes me nervous after watching my friend drop to his head when the mechanism released. I read the reviews and this item looks like it is poorly crafted. The use of pot metal for casting gears seems to be problematic.

From the vendor:

The Height Adjustment Beam has a range of 58" to 78". However, this is just an estimate because everyone’s legs are different heights. For example, two people who are both 6’6" (78") might have different inseams.

I have read that the best results with these are when you buy a traction belt that you tighten at the waist, then attach to the footer, then stretch. I’m going to try it without at first but shop for the hip belt anyhow as the current mechanism stretches the knees and ankles too (just like an inversion table).