BEAST Tumbler with Lid, 2 Straws, Brush & Gift Box

BEAST Tumbler with Lid, 2 Straws, Brush & Gift Box

Walmart sells an ozark 30oz tumbler with lid for under $9 with lifetime warranty; holds ice just as long as the yetis I have as well; $18 for this seems a bit much

1 Like

Problem with the Ozark tumbler’s I have seen at Walmart, they are not fully stainless steel half the time. At my local stores I’ve found them half steel half plastic. The lid does not close and it will spill if knocked over. It is also not dishwasher safe. It does not come with straws or custom colors. So I feel that there are benefits to this one and am contemplating getting it myself. I especially like the matte black one!

FWIW, I bought the black one from the Mother-In-Law store last week on a lightning deal for less than todays offer ($18.70 and no tax) but I was pleasantly surprised how good it was. Lid with slide closure is excellent. Two straws and a cleaning brush.

I also ended up buying a handle which is a must for this beast. Perfect match.

Not sure about the plastic part, they are 18/8 stainless just like yeti, so if you got something plastic than it was a knockoff. Both ozark and yeti are made from the same steel, yeti you can stick in the dishwasher as they amended their handling instructions, ozark I guess is playing it safe on the guidance but seeing how it is the same material shouldn’t be an issue; I stick mine in the dishwasher all the time. I dont use the lid so cant provide any feedback there

Can you drink from this without the straw? I don’t like straws and one more thing to clean and keep up with. Thanks for anyone with help on this.

The user pictures on Amazon show what looks to be a standard sippable lid (would link but Amazon isn’t playing nice). They are also marketing the straws as bonuses, which is another indicator that they are not required.

The straws, cleaning brush and gift box are all extras and of course can be used if you like. If not the tumbler functions perfectly well without them. You can use the straws with other cups and products so they do come in use.

The lid is a sliding lid which does close and is pretty much leak proof with cold drinks.

The iPhone of cups. I mean that in a derogatory way.

I researched the Ozark; the Beast lid did it for me

So Woot buyers think this is alright? I have to say the front page of Amazon reviews looks super fake.

Are you asking if our buyers are ok with the reviews or something else?

We don’t control Amazon reviews. However, you can sort them to only see verified purchasers. They have some very good reviews.

I got one of these last time they were on Woot! and love it so much I kicked myself for not buying two. I can not rectify that issue.