Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer & Shaver

Philips Norelco OneBlade Hybrid Trimmer & Shaver

Have one, can’t say I love it. Main problem is my beard is soft so hair kinda just moves out of the way. Trimming to bare skin is OK, getting beard into shape is OK. Shorten beard is not.
If you have a tougher beard than mine it’ll probably be fine

Love mine. Best shave I’ve ever gotten from an electric razor. I also appreciate the fact that it travels really well due to it’s small size.

i have two, this and the advanced lithium model. this one is my favorite. smaller, lighter, easier to maneuver. great razor that works well if i’m shaving to the skin or just trimming. easily my favorite electric razor.

No comments about the “Hypbrid” trimmer and shaver? Wooters, you’re slipping.

+1 on this and it also works really well if you wait to long between shaves. You don’t end up with the razor burn that happens from an electronic razor when the hair is too long and you have to go over it multiple times. It’s also better than clogging your regular razor when you wait to long.

serious question. how does this work on your… kibbles and bits?

1 Like

I love mine, too, but it doesn’t provide as close a shave as a regular razor. It’s nice that it’s both a wet or dry razor.

This is good for that “in-between” shave as it does leave minute stubble that you can’t see, but can feel.

I have beard hair like piano wire so I don’t use the guards; it’s just not strong enough for trimming and sometimes I get pulls. I do use it sans guard right before I shave with a razor, which makes for a smoother, easier shave because the blades don’t get gunked up with hair

*carefully :grimacing: