BLU ROCK Men's Pique Polo 6-Pack

BLU ROCK Men's Pique Polo 6-Pack

I purchased 2 six packs back in early July. they are a good bargain and I wish they had 3x today as I would buy more. I have been wearing them with assorted dockers pants and they look nice

True fit?

Per the features

• Slim-fit design - for a generous fit, buy one size up

You can also compare the measurement to a shirt you have. That’s what I do.

Is there chest+waist measurement info for these shirts? I’ve been burned too many times by shirts with bizarro shapes to take a chance on what a random company thinks “medium” means.

1 Like

Hopefully these are around later tonight, as I need to check the last purchase I made of these. I followed the instructions of “order one size up” if you don’t want slim fit, but these are not at all slim fit. I just can’t remember if I ordered L or XL, but they are too big and I plan on ordering more of the correct size. I usually take a M or L polo shirt.
They are decent shirts otherwise, and the collars are not creasing like I have seen happen on pique polo shirts.

EDIT: I got Large last time, and they are too big. Ordering Medium tonight, hope they are the same shirts…

yea, i bought a pack … poor quality fabric … my lesson, pay $35 and get 1 decent quality shirt rather than end up with 7 poor quality ones …

1 Like

For guys that work at a place that has a dress code of “blue polo shirt” but doesn’t care what shade of blue? (i.e. not BestBuy blue or WalMart blue).

But, you are probably already working at one of those places if you have to buy a 6-pack of shirts from Woot.

So… confused!