TP-Link Deco M5 Home WiFi System 3-Pack

TP-Link Deco M5 Home WiFi System 3-Pack

I bought three packs of these back in May to cover my two story farmhouse and three outbuildings. It took eight of the units, leaving me with one spare. Since I set them up, they have worked flawlessly.

It was hard moving away from my Airport system but I am glad I did.

1 Like

I bout a 3-pack of these about a year ago. They cover my single story house with no gaps, even in the yard. I’ve had zero problems with these.

1 Like

I have a 3 pack of these that I bought at Sam’s Club about 2 years ago and they have worked very well. I pulled the trigger on this pack because I want to have better coverage for my 2500 sqft house plus the basement with access to more hard wired connections for specific devices. This is likely overkill but at this price the units are well below the single unit cost of $60 each if I wanted an add-on so this was a good deal.

1 Like

Can I assume these create a New home network ? Or, can they connect to my exixsting gigabit router as extenders?
Thanks.

I got this to replace a single expensive nighthawk, top of the line router. Boy am I pleased. My home is only 1200 sq feet, but made of stone, and the nighthawk could just not send the signal to every room, or the basement, with zero signal outside, despite good placement. This mesh system was set up in minutes and every square inch of my house and basement, and my entire front and back yard have full signal. This was the best purchase I have made in a really long time. We have three TVS, tablets, phones, cameras all running smoothly with not a single hiccup.

1 Like

Is this version 1 or 2?

Hi there. We’re helping Amazon clear these out so we’re assuming v1.