Bio Bidet BB-600 Ultimate Advanced Bidet

Bio Bidet BB-600 Ultimate Advanced Bidet

stop thinking about it and just BUY one already. Best woots ever.

2 Likes

problem is that most houses here in the u.s. does NOT have a plug in the toilet room!!!

No plug in US bathrooms? How do you use hair dryer without plug? My bathrooms have plugs. It even has USB ports on outlet for charging mobile devices, so you can enjoy quite time reading your favorite article/playing game while no one bother you.

Some houses have a small room for the toilet within the bathroom. Most don’t have plugs.

Luckily for me, the people that owned my house before me put in an outlet next to the toilet. I now have a bidet!

2 Likes

I have this exact model. Just buy it. The thing works, and works well. I was trying to paste before and after pics but I guess the forum software is playing up…

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m still holding out for the three-seashell model. Now, about the outlets, many houses don’t have an outlet near the toilet. My bathroom only has the one outlet on the vanity, next to the door.

Is this a movie prop from Why Him? Love that movie

Most have a few outlets near the vanity, but nothing near the toilet itself. I know my toilet is on the wall opposite the vanity, with a wall separating the toilet from the shower stall. No outlet near the shower.

If only there was a workman you could hire to install such a thing, he’d be an expert in wiring electrical thingybobs and we could call him “electrician”. He’d probably charge like 100 dollars or so.

Anyone know where it’s made?

No power anywhere near our toilet… and the room it’s in is tiled 4’ up the wall.
No heated bidet for us.
When I built the house 30 yrs ago, it never occurred to me to power-up the toilet.

1 Like