eufy Wireless HD Video Doorbell

eufy Wireless HD Video Doorbell

Hmm, what’s up with this picture. I go to Amazon to read reviews. Amazon is the same price as Woot, but there is a coupon to clip, so Amazon it cheaper? Not cool, Woot!

30 dollar coupon on the Mothership and priced the same with and 1 day prime shipping. I have this doorbell and I really like the quality. It was a 30 minute install.

You’re looking at a different model.

You’re looking at the hardwired version.

Here’s what we’re selling - the battery version:
https://www.amazon.com/eufy-Security-Battery-Powered-Detection-Self-Installation/dp/B081C4JN51

More info:

1 Like

Ya think Woot is going to coupon match now?

Is the doorbell and homebase paired? I need two doorbells - can they use the same homebase or will I have to have two of the storage units located in the house?

Hello. Per our buyer:

“Multiple units can be paired to a single homebase device. Each will come with a homebase and if you use both it means twice the storage, but you don’t have to!”

1 Like

Perfect! I’m going to try it out.

Thanks

I have one of these, and it’s great! I had no wires at my front door, so I had been making do with a janky old radio-frequency doorbell. This thing took me 15 minutes to set up and mount, and the battery should last 6 months. Now I get notified whenever a delivery is made, which should help stop porch pirates from getting to my stuff before I do!

1 Like