Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill

Ninja Foodi 4-in-1 Indoor Grill

Is this a novelty grill?

Bought this last time it came around on April 1. Our entire family uses it daily, it really is multi-purpose and super useful. We have used all the modes and everything comes out great. Nuggets, fries, roasted veg, roasted pork, fried tofu, grilled burgers, etc. Dishwasher safe is a bonus, even after using the grill function for burgers and chicken leaving the grill plate crusted comes out like new from the dishwasher. Replaced our old “air fryer”. Not a novelty for us, lives on our counter top.

8 Likes

I would jump on this if we had not bought one from Sam’s in April with price dropped to $169. We have only used it for chicken, burgers, and fries so far. Chicken is the best…stays juicy compared to grilling.

1 Like

I also bought it from Sam’s for $169 and use it almost every day. The grill function turns out very well, and the air fryer, for anything that fits in it, basically cooks in 1/2 the time of the oven. Something that says 20 minutes in the oven will take 9-10 in this for example.

2 Likes

I bought this exact model from Walmart for $170 back in February. It has become the most used item in my kitchen. I use it almost daily.
If I needed another, I’d easily jump on this at this price.

1 Like

These are great. I have most of the Ninja products including this and they all work superbly. The only negative is that Ninja stuff tends to be rather bulky and some are pretty heavy. I think the bulk has to do with ensuring the outside stays cool to the touch when in use.

1 Like

LOVE this thing - been very happy with it since purchase. The grill is as good as you can get indoors with almost zero smoke.

The air crisp makes great mozz sticks, fries, eggrolls, quesadillas. This is a quick and easy device. Made kebabs on it last night - making quesadillas tonight! We use it 3-4 days a week.

1 Like

Problem is this item is refurbished. Which means a return for whatever reason. Repackaging and reselling=refurbished.

We use ours everyday. There is no better way to cook a perfect medium rare steak.

This is supposed to be the five in one, right? I can’t find a four in one anywhere on amazon and the pictures are the same

This doesn’t have the dehydrater feature, the ag301 which is the 5 in 1 does.

Do you remember the flavor wave/nu wave oven thing? That thing was awesome for steak. This seems to do a lot more than that. But if it cooks it in a similar way, then I’m feeling nostalgic.

Ordered this - and received yesterday. Out of the box and had 2 amazing 8 oz Sirloins done within 30 min (washed components, pre-heated grill, seasoned steaks, and grilled). LOVE IT!
However, it didn’t come with the recipe book that I see on Amazon, in the YouTube reviews, etc. I haven’t been able to find one for sale either. Anyone have one - I want to see the cooking chart!

2 Likes

The come witht he cooking components replaced so they are pretty much like new

True - but I’ve had very good luck with refurbished electronics. I just received this - and except for not receiving the manual shown on Amazon with a new product - it works and looks like Brand New :slight_smile: for like 50% off… Woot Woot!

I missed this! Dang, hope it comes back in some way

I feel fortunate to get his deal. Just found on Amazon for $299+
I seldom post a compliment = so, I think that says a lot.
I really enjoy this grill. Great for singles! (like me!)

2 Likes

What you probably saw at 299 is the 5 in 1 product. They added a built in food temperature probbe and lowered price of prior model.

Just needed to come back and post the PDF that I finally found that comes with the standard model, but not this refurbished/renewed version that I got from this Woot! sale - I found it helpful and maybe somebody else coming back to rave about their Ninja Foodi will too :slight_smile: