Abco Tech Instant Pop-Up Privacy Tent

Abco Tech Instant Pop-Up Privacy Tent

1 Like

I have one of these and based on my experiences, I must say they have come in extremely handy for the following activities:
• Road trips (can use the restroom during unconventional/inconvenient situations & places)
• Camping (makeshift shower/restroom/dressing space)
• Beach days (change clothes without those filthy public restrooms, combine with Beach shower to really clean under those wet beach clothes)
• On-location photoshoots (people can change clothes in public, without having to go all the way to the nearest restroom, and granted no creeps are above to peek through ceiling opening :man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2:)

5 Likes

I have one of these that I use to allow models to change during outdoor location portrait sessions.

Pros: lightweight, roomy and of course the obvious privacy.

Cons: mine arrived with stray threads everywhere near the zipper. I spent a good while carefully snipping them away and then melting the ends with a lighter. The zipper action itself can be a bit rough, just pay attention and don’t rush it.

Folding back up: this is the hardest part and is not unique to this product. Practice first before you deploy or you’re going to be all sorts of frustrated! It’s simple when you know what you’re doing. This video really helped me :clapper:.

3 Likes

Does it come with a caution sign? It doesn’t seem like it is very well vented. You’ll want to avoid use once I have exited the tent.

1 Like

Close that window, you’re lettin’ all the stank out!

1 Like

1st- It depends on the type of bear. Just saying… If it’s a panda, you might be ok, if it’s a grizzly…
2nd- This tent is great. I keep one in my truck for Obstacle Course Race clean off. It’s paired with a homemade shower and it works perfectly for that. I have a second on my work truck for crew gross decon on scene. It’s not big enough for serious scrubbing, but pulling off bloody clothes without your parts flapping in the open, it works great.

1 Like

Is that really a picture of a guy taking a woot?

3 Likes

Obviously, where else do you play on your phone?

1 Like

He’s hitchhiking and needs shade… but it doesn’t seem to be working.