Native Jeans Mens Stretch Denim Jeans 2P

Native Jeans Mens Stretch Denim Jeans 2P

What’s the rise, you knink-um-poopz???

What color should I expect?

1 Like

As per the listing page:

2 Pack Denim wash Color chosen at random between these colors, Black, Dark Wash, Light Wash & Medium Wash.

1 Like

I bought these a while back, they were low-rise unfortunately. I ended up just giving them to Goodwill, though I felt bad that some homeless person might be forced to wear low-rise jeans.

1 Like

I bought these when they were on Woot last month. I received black and light wash. The size is a bit snug compared to the same size regular jeans. Unfortunately, unless you have about a 7% body fat index, the low-rise styling will not look good on you. I’m working on that but I have a long way to go.

Stay away from these. Last time they had this deal I purchased 2 sets. I emailed directly after purchase to ask if possible to have a color of each (again if possible)… Instead they sent me 4 pair of the exact same color… It’s been 2 weeks and still haven’t got a refund either and I know they received them back because I tracked them… Also, these jeans were not like the pictures are all… Very cheap denim

1 Like

They are mid rise and colors are chosen at random, they are excellent quality and also have stretch in them for comfort…and you can’t go wrong with 2 pairs for $20.

1 Like

Goodwill doesnt give clothing to homeless people. They sell it to people like you.

3 Likes

I got them last time as well. Both pair were the same color. But, even though but were labeled as the same size, one pair was much larger than the other. Wrote Woot and they refunded the purchase. So, I ended up with one pair that fit for free and the other pair went to Goodwill. The pair that fit is stretchy and is denim in appearance. They aren’t real denim like Levi’s.

I ordered 2 pairs with different colors and they did come with the colors I picked. However, they came way much larger than I ordered. My size is 32x30 and they came in a 36 waist although the labels all say 32 waist. Both pairs are too large for me to wear. I did get my refund after telling woot about it. It’s not the first time I got these imperfect clothing products. I believe the reason why these are at a such low price is because they are imperfect products. It’s a hit or miss!

Hey all, if clothing doesn’t fit, please reach out to Woot customer service.

Here’s our return policy:

Woot! FAQ

I bought some last time. I liked them … I weigh 245 lbs and appreciate the low rise. The problem for us big belly guys is that when the rise is too high the belt gets too high on the belly, and when the pants start to slip they go fast … I’m always pulling up pants. These work well for me … /BodyShame

4 Likes

consoling2

Bought last time, they have just awful stitching designs on the back pockets. Of course they’re not pictured. Thankfully received a refund, and they’re being donated soon.

I ordered these the last time they were available. I ordered sent 32x30, but was sent 30x30. I have an old email that isn’t active anymore and forgot my woot password, but I can still login using my Amazon account.

I have been trying to connect with customer service to get this exchanged for the right size, but I’m unable to use email unless it gets changed to a newer and active email.

Can someone from customer service please help me get this taken care of.

Hi there. Email support@woot.com and ask them to email you at your new email address. Give your old email address as a security check so they know it’s you.

To get back into your account so you can change your email address, send the following email to support@woot.com. The information requested is for security purposes.

Hello. I no longer have access to the email account on my woot.com account and I do not know my password. Could you please help me get back into my account?

Old email address:
New email address:

Shipping address:

Billing address:

I already did all these things and I’m still waiting… my email still hasn’t been changed.

Appreciate your patience. Like most retailers, our customer service is busier than usual due to increased online ordering. They’ll get to you as soon as they can.

Just received them today can’t complain for the price I will use them for work love the stretch
They fit well
I was buying 100$ jeans just for the stretch