AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360, Stainless Steel

AeroGarden Harvest Elite 360, Stainless Steel

Great deal! Surprised this isn’t getting more action. I got the six pod “Harvest” unit as a gift and started it in December… very happy with the results and I’m in for another today!

3 Likes

Amazing! Have you been able to pare down the growth a bit for more yields from a single pod?

Grabbed today’s deal - can’t wait!

I’m trying to order this today (March 7). The listing says as a Prime member I will get an additional 10 percent off. I am signed in via Amazon but the 10 percent discount is not showing at checkout.

1 Like

Once I selected the delivery address, it applied the discount.

1 Like

Amazing!
The plants are very healthy even above the lighting.
It must be getting a lot of sunlight also?

1 Like

Are you using the app? You must be in the app for the discount. At first, I was on the website and it wasn’t showing up for me either

2 Likes

Not for me.

That was it! I wasn’t using the app. My mistake. Thanks for your help.

2 Likes

Love your deals!

I need Woot to offer a personal chef to use all the kitchen gadgets I buy. Back in the day it was Snoopy Sno-cone machine, salad spinners, and the Mr. Frosty slushie machine - things I could operate. Now I have immersion doodads, indoor herb growing machines, air fryers (that one I know how to use).

2 Likes

Bathroom is a good idea! The light these put off are messing with our sleep. I stuck them in the garage for now, but they need to come back in.

This is a great deal.

The Italian Parsley (hidden in the back behind the thyme and pepper plant) has been harvested frequently as it grows quickly. We have been also harvesting the thyme (back left) and basil (right). The miniature jalapeño pepper plant just started flowering and it looks like I may have 12 potential peppers soon. My advice - READ THE INSTRUCTIONS. Keep an eye on the water (don’t wait for the alarm), fertilize every 2 weeks, and trim the roots monthly when you change the water. Other than that it’s a pretty hands off operation.

@homersmrt do you know if you have to use their pods for future plants or in my case I thinking of ordering a second one for tomatoes but the 6 pack of seed pods is almost $30.

Love my many AeroGarden’s and now +1 for mom.
This is a good price with the prime discount.

1 Like

Also, not just veggies and herbs, flowers too!
This is one of their petunia pods in that exact model on day 200

1 Like

Yes. Reminds me of the song “I Wear My Sunglasses at Night”. Like a thousand suns. I’ve heard some people will cover it with a large box or put in an unused fireplace (no pets lol).

1 Like

No sunlight except what filters in from a very small bathroom window on these short midwestern winter days. I’m trying to train the tall plants to grow past the light so the leaves don’t get too close and burn.

The fireplace is a very good idea.

1 Like

We have an unused fireplace but have a pup. We’ve used a guest bedroom & closed the door at night. But that only works until company comes.