Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Wireless Earbuds

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro Wireless Earbuds

$20 cheaper at the mothership?

https://www.amazon.com/SAMSUNG-Bluetooth-Wireless-Cancelling-Resistant/dp/B09477PMT1/ref=pd_lpo_2?pd_rd_i=B09477PMT1&psc=1

Those are renewed. Ours are NEW.

1 Like

I got a pair of these free with my tab s7 from Samsung (512 GB, too. Great deal if still available with edu discount). They are really feature rich. Higher quality than the newest ones the Galaxy buds 2.

If you have a Samsung phone it has this cool feature where you can tap on the top of your ears and customize it to control your volume or your assistant. It might sound crazy but it works perfectly, and it adds two more controls that you can use.

Last impressive is this feature that quiets the music down while you start talking. The interruption is exactly 10 seconds from when the noise starts to when it stops. It doesn’t really work fluently in a conversation. And you always have to wait that 10 seconds for the music to come back even if you just accidentally hum to yourself too loud.

But you can always just disconnect it.

They’re comfortable but they don’t have the best isolation cuz they don’t stick very far in your ears. But they don’t give you much fatigue if any.

I still prefer the one more dual driver’s ANC. Those are absolute monsters. But feature for feature the Galaxy buds pro a competitive option in their price range.

ANC is average among its competitors. But the app is certainly above average.

If I buy these, will Samsung stop running the current crap, auto tune, posing, garbage commercial for the new version?

1 Like