JSport by Jambu Women's Arrow Sneakers

JSport by Jambu Women's Arrow Sneakers

1 Like

The soles of these shoes are quite hard. They are slippery too… think, roller skates without wheels. Comfy enough, but you’re at risk with each step of ending up doing the splits.

4 Likes

I bought 2 different color fabrics a while back and not at all slippery and I even added an additional Dr :smile: and still felt good.

5 Likes

These are super comfy. I wear mine for bike path walks and they are great with or without socks.

3 Likes

The soles on mine are very cushy. I haven’t noticed any slipping, but i don’t think I’ve ever worn them on wet floors inside. I loved mine so much i bought a back up pair of this fabric and another color. I wear them for walks, errands, etc., and they’ve held up really well. They’re great shoes!

3 Likes

I got these the last time they were on offer. I found the sole comfortable, but the seam at the bank of the shoe ate up my heel rubbing against it even if I was wearing socks. I ended up having to put some soft fabric over that section of the shoe so I could wear them at all.

2 Likes

I have the men’s version and they don’t have much structure up top, but are pokey in the heel and toe so they hurt if you don’t wear socks.

Soles also slip and slide around on carpet.

1 Like

Got a pair a couple months ago. One of the shoes had missing stitching and the tongue was not attached. Got my money back, but be careful to inspect as soon as you receive them.

Just popping in to say I bought the mens’ version of these shoes in JUN 2020, and like them so much that when they showed up again a month later, I bought SIX pairs ($10 each at the time) and I’m wearing them right now. I’d had a really hard time finding good, inexpensive kicking-around-the-house shoes, and these are fantastic for that. I wear them literally every day.

As others have said, the soles are really slick when they’re new, so be careful the first few times you wear them!

2 Likes

I got a pair of thesee shoes when they were$10 because how often can you buy $10 shoes. They have become my winter indoor shoes because they keep my feet warm. I don’t think they would do well outdoors in wet conditions. They have no arch support, but I put in a thin set - probably orthotics wearers could add the inserts that they’ve pulled out of another pair of shoes. I think they run small so I went up 1/2 size and they fit just fine. If the newest offer had them in my size I would not hesitate to buy another pair because how often can you buy $7.99 shoes.

2 Likes

Best sneaker/shoe ever, good for wide feet and foot issues, can’t beat the price!

Payless Shoes price so who can complain?