Rocketbook Fusion Smart Reusable Notebook - Executive Size (6" x 8.9")

Rocketbook Fusion Smart Reusable Notebook - Executive Size (6" x 8.9")

Must the special pens be used? No other pens or markers can be used?

Allow 15 seconds for ink from any Pilot Frixion pen, marker, or highlighter to dry in order for it to bond to our specialized pages - just wipe clean with a damp cloth to start over

Only erasable if you use their pen. Love mine, and they do sell replacement pages if you need them.

2 Likes

Yessss. Use the Frixion line. It’s all I use, and I love them. I wouldn’t use the ones with the “clicker,” though, cause where it’s like a skinny tipped pen, it seems like the ink doesn’t want to come out and wants to scratch the pages, where they’re so smooth and not like regular paper.
I like the “fineliner” series and the regular ones with the caps, like what comes with the book itself. They write much better. The fine liner ones are similar almost to a skinny sharpie that is more like a very thin marker. But the color is more vibrant, there’s way more colors to choose from, and they also dry down super quick and don’t smear, like the sharpie markers do.
There’s sellers on Amazon who also claim to have erasable pen lines that are compatible with it. Some reviewers love them. Some say they’re not as good (obviously) as the Frixion line and ruined their notebooks. I love my notebooks, so I ain’t chancing it. You can usually get the Frixion pens at any local store, like Walmart, target, etc. Hope that helps. :blush::blush:

1 Like