Hug Bud Weighted Blanket: Your Choice

Hug Bud Weighted Blanket: Your Choice

To figure out which blanket actually feels heaviest, divide the weight by the number of square inches.

The 30-lb 60x80 is heavier per square inch than either of the 35-lb blankets.

2 Likes

Does anyone have any personal experience with these? Are they machine wash safe?

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t machine wash but it does show this in the photos:

1 Like

I can’t imagine 1 person needing/handling/wanting a weighted blanket larger than 60x80 (full size). If sharing, the larger size makes sense of course. But personally, I’d rather get 2 15lb blankets and have the option to double up vs having to deal with all that weight all the time. And I love and preach the word of weighted blankets.
**Perhaps someone 6’4+ and 225lbs+ could do the Queen size at 25lbs, but for us under 6ft it would become annoying to handle over time. Holding/carrying/moving all that material feels so much heavier vs a dumbell of the same weight.

I have a different brand, but I can wash my 15lb (maybe 20lb can’t remember) in the wash on gentle and then I lay it across the washer and dryer to dry, flipping it at some point. It dries much faster than I expected.

2 Likes

I’m 6’2.5" and 280 lbs. I like the heavier ones!

1 Like

Is the 60x80/full size good? Or would you prefer the next up?

I think for those who haven’t used weighted blankets, the idea of it as a bedspread (queen/king) sounds appealing but isn’t always practical. That was more my point. But I’m thinking if I got one for a larger man, maybe queen size is better?

i need a hug bud

i need a hug, bud

1 Like

Grammar is fun!
clayton keller hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports