IN&OUT Car Jump Starters: Your Choice Model

IN&OUT Car Jump Starters: Your Choice Model

Does anyone have any reviews on these? I am interested, but I kinda want to have some sort of piece of mind before pushing the button.

If you choose a model, you can see relevant reviews from Amazon.

1 Like

I got the 1000a model before xmas. It’s pretty heavy duty looking. Not sure if the little compass will be of use to anyone but if it’s going to be part of a “go bag”, it might.

SO, I will say this. Don’t by a RavPower device. They don’t hold power that well. People will buy these devices, charge and hide them in their car., then forget about it till they need it, like 2 years from now or something. IMO, the MOST important thing for these devices is, how long will they keep a charge. I’m not able to test this yet since I just got it but I have a couple of other brands (lower power) I’ve had a few years. Most of them even after a year still have 80% of their power. One had 99% and that’s subject to high heat in the summer and below zero in the winter. I do make a point to top them off once a year. I have set a yearly alert for car devices, 6 months for my emergency bag devices that require charging. Though I won’t speak on this unit other than it’s got some cool features (digital readout, alerts on the plug, etc), I’m sure it will work just like any other portable battery/booster. The make or break will be in a few months when I pull it out to see how much power it’s lost. If it’s down to 80% in 6 months, then I wouldn’t recommend it.

1 Like

I’ll echo this comment… I got the 800A model (two, actually) when it was on here on 1/12. It appears to be very well-made… much better than the old unit it is replacing, but the jury is out until I see how well the battery holds a charge over time. These same units appear to be sold under several different brand names up on the mothership (mine is branded as “TackLife”), so I’m sure they’re all being cranked out of the same plant in China. For this price, I figured it was worth the gamble.

1 Like

The pictures look deceiving, the photos are actually showing tacklife jump starters, which are pretty decent brand jump starters, but I have no idea what this IN & OUT brand is…

I can’t find the 1000A model anywhere. The 800A model looks just like the Tacklife model here: https://tacklifetools.com/collections/auto/products/t8-800a-peak-car-jump-starter
Walmart has a 1000A Peak 20000mAh 12V model for $99. https://www.walmart.com/ip/TACKLIFE-Jump-Starter-1000A-Peak-20000mAh-12V-Car-Jumper-Balck-T8-MAX/813844584

1 Like