Ninja SP100 6-in-1 Digital Air Fry Oven

Ninja SP100 6-in-1 Digital Air Fry Oven

I bought one of these (refurbished) a few months ago & love it. It’s great being able to reheat leftovers (especially pizza!) without having to turn my oven on, and without them getting soggy in the microwave.

1 Like

I agree - have had mine (refurb as well) over a year and use it almost daily

Great product

1 Like

The wife bought this new at a much higher price. We use it more than our stove oven. Thinking of buying one for the rv or summer home.

2 Likes

I’m always tempted by these, but am a bit deterred by how large they seem to be (mostly the depth).

Do you guys find you do stand it up when you’re not using? Is that feature actually practical in real life?

The flip up feature is why I bought this. I have a small condo with a galley kitchen and little counter space so flipping this up against the back wall is a priceless feature. I use this for almost everything. I have the Ninja Foodie Grill as well and air fry some stuff in there because a basket, in my opinion, is better for some things like french fries. My oven has been relegated to pots/pans storage.

2 Likes

Is anyone who has one of these able to tell me the inside dimensions? I’d really like to know if a 9x13 casserole dish will fit. A lot of toaster ovens say they’ll hold one but seem to assume that they don’t have handles, which…many do. Would definitely grab one of these if it’s large enough. Thanks!

No, it’s definitely not wide or tall enough to fit a casserole dish. It fits a standard 1/4 sheet pan perfectly, if that helps picturing a size.

2 Likes

Ninja sells a 2" casserole pan for specific use: Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven 2" Casserole Dish

That isn’t your normal 9x13 but I would think most recipes will adjust just fine.

5 Likes

FYI, I bought the SP102CO from Woot back in November. I use it at least 3x per week whereas I was just eating out (single dad here). I find myself buying all kinds of things now just to try in the oven! It is great, I’m saving money and the food is soooo much better than microwave.

My daughters love the toast/bagel settings. I am air frying practically everything. This might not be the most healthy but it is better than eating fast-food and much cheaper.

The only diff between mine and this is the SP102CO have additional dehydrate, keep warm and reheat functions. Note that Ninja has a much improved (sear function) version of these ovens but new start around $350. For about a quarter of the price, you will have a great counter-top oven in your kitchen that will transform your cooking.

If this refurb doesn’t come with the documentation the new ones do, you can get it from the Ninja Product Information and FAQ site.

I highly recommend getting this oven!

3 Likes

Totally agree with you. The bagel/toast settings work great.

I have draconian diet restrictions due to medical stuff and can eat little to no fat so there is definitely healthy ways to enjoy alternatives to your favorites without feeling deprived.

I have found that it’s all about the crunch with fried foods. What I do is take a 3-4 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breast, coat it with fat free honey dijon or bbq sauce, or some other fat free dressing and then coat the outside with powdered or flaked mashed potatoes or panko. Spray a dash of avocado oil on each side and air fry in this oven for a wonderful chicken cutlet. Top with fat free mozz and some sauce and you feel like you’re having chicken parm with negligible fat. I get it if you are a full on chicken parm type out there! I’m just grateful there’s an option for me.

Also, Egg Beaters or other liquid egg products that are not just egg whites typically have zero fat so you can use that and then coat with breadcrumbs, panko, or whatever else and once air fried, you’ll have that crunchy goodness.

I feel like I could write a fat free to just about fat free cook book at this point. Had to make so many adjustments but it’s glorious not to be deprived of french fries that crunch due to the air fryer.

1 Like

We bought one of these in December as a family xmas present to the kids (they always ask for one). I was a bit worried because of how much space it looks like it takes, but having it flip up makes all the difference. We use it daily, for toast, bagels, air frying stuff we’d normally turn the oven on for, and dehydrating. Well worth it, and other than no retail box, ours looked brand new.

Bought one of these a year or so ago, it arrived broken, one of the heating elements was broken. Tried to get it repaired through Ninja, but they wanted to charge me for that. Ended up returning.

Considering trying again, but I’m concerned that it only has one air fry basket, if it had 2 I’d be in for sure.

This unit is barely wide enough to bake a 9" round cake if it were possible. It’s perfect for chicken wings and other finger foods. For this price I would invest in a square unit if there’s room on your counter. This one I have came with a round french fry basket with rotisserie feature. It was much cheaper back when I bought it

1 Like

Here’s a visual with a standard circular 2 qt dish that’s just under 3” tall. I don’t flip mine up, but as you can see, I keep my induction cooktop on top of it since the outside doesn’t get super hot when in use.

I’m single (so cooking for one), and I don’t think I’ve used my standard oven since I got this bad boy last year. It preheats so quick, only a minute or two depending on the temperature you want. Mine was a refurb as well, but it looked brand new except for the plain brown box it came in. Even had the stickers on the glass and foam/cardboard inserts.

3 Likes

Got one of these about a year ago. I use this bad boy just about every day. So easy to use and clean.

Bought mine here a year or two ago…still going strong. I love it - rarely use my big oven anymore. This thing is a lifesaver in the summer, when you want to cook something in the oven, but don’t want to heat your whole house up in the process! Stands up nicely out of the way when not in use…Just made my lunch in it (spanakopita) - time to go eat!

2 Likes

Thanks, that’s helpful!