FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #11

Hey all you cool cats and kittens! We hope you are having lots of INSIDE fun this weekend, dyeing eggs, cooking turkeys, or painting that room you’ve never had time to before! In case you have no plans or just need a break from all the excitement, have we got a coloring page for you!

Get busy this long weekend with “Thank the Maker” by Wheels03. Check out Wheels03’s full Shirt catalog here for coloring inspiration!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring page, print it out in black and white at home and color with your leftover eggshell emulsion.

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

What projects have you been procrastinating forever and now have the time to do? Post DIY pics! I need some inspiration to start painting my house…

17 Likes

This is in bad taste.

4 Likes

This too, is in bad taste.

3 Likes

Hi guys. It’s a Star Wars quote/meme, nothing more.

14 Likes

Hi @1rudeboy, artist here. Hope you don’t take the context of my piece too seriously. The text is in reference to a quote from the original Star Wars film and not meant to be offensive or demeaning to any person and/or group whatsoever.

21 Likes

This is FUNNY! and with all the BAD THINGS going on in the World Right NOW we ALL NEED a Laugh! All the Star Wars Fans are going to LOVE IT because it is something that C3PO has said 1000 times that NON SW people just NEED to get OVER IT!

19 Likes

Maybe it’s Bad Taste or just tastes bad, but I enjoyed it!

20 Likes

I adore this design and had a lot of fun coloring it.

26 Likes

If not bad taste, bad timing.

3 Likes

I agree with the other comments, totally in bad taste.

3 Likes

It’s not about non-SW people not getting it. I get it. This is Easter weekend. Bad taste.

3 Likes

What?!?!?! WTF are you talking about. Bad Taste?
Gimme a break. This is beautiful. Heartwarming. Fun. The only thing in bad taste is the fact that Captain Lucifer Trump has put millions of people in danger by being a complete idiot.

13 Likes

Well done! Beautiful!

4 Likes

This design has been available since Nov. of 2018, so anyone thinking it was made intentionally to coincide with Easter weekend in attempts of making some kind of statement is mistaken. Also, the term ‘Maker’ is not meant to reference or make light of any religious figures. In fact, C-3POs “maker” is technically Anakin Skywalker, so I’m really not sure how this artwork became so controversial all of the sudden. It’s simply an outlined version of my design to help those trying to pass the time while in quarantine.

16 Likes

This is awesome! Keep up the good work!

9 Likes

Stop saying its nothing more. It is more, stop trying to brush it off.

3 Likes

But…it’s funny. Just b/c there are actual droids but the magic ‘back from the dead’ dude wasn’t. (Unless Jesus was the First Zombie). OH…That would be a great shirt for easter…COVID Jesus Zombie!!! Snort!!

5 Likes

It appears to me that the only person spreading fear and hate here is you. Someone thinks that this shirt is in “bad taste” and look at your replies. BTW, all the things your point out in your hateful hashtags are stereotypes as well. Maybe you have some life experiences that make you feel this way, and if so, I’m sorry that’s the case. If you want to have a conversation without out hate, let me know. God loves you and so do I.

6 Likes

Lets all relax and check out this awesome shirt that I made:
Definitely give it a vote while you’re at it, so it can get printed.

7 Likes

As the artist clarified, this piece is not intended to be offensive or demeaning. And the timing of posting is not intended to have any connection to Easter weekend. I was more inspired by the people turning their house windows into stained glass masterpieces for neighborhood drive-thru’s!

Our artists have very kindly donated their time to turn their artwork into free coloring pages so our customers can make their own masterpieces! If this one doesn’t take your fancy, we have a whole collection over here!

12 Likes