FREE Digital Download Coloring Page #2!

Need a distraction? Something fun and relaxing and not Netflix? Our sweet, sweet artists have drawn their designs as coloring pages for all of us to enjoy!

This first design is “Fantasy In Bloom” by Steven Lefcourt. Check out Steven’s full Shirt catalog here for coloring inspiration!

Click on the link below to download today’s free picture, print out in black and white at home and color til your crayons are nubs…

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

Post your finished artwork here so we can see your fabulous work! Maybe you’ve a got a future as a Shirt Artist! A ShArtist some might say…

21 Likes

Thanks for this Woot! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Thank you! Very beautiful!

12 Likes

That’s really pretty.

2 Likes

I use to dabble with Paintshop Pro. If I still had the program, I would have some fun with this.

I hope all of the Woot staff and Woot members are being safe, during this pandemic. And hopefully we will get back to normal, soon.

1 Like

I spent a little time with MS Paint and MS Paint 3D and came up with this. Thanks for helping me take my mind off things for a while, Woot. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Fun with gradient fills, glamor glow, and inverted colors.

30 Likes

NICE!!

1 Like

Assuming that there was one yesterday. Which I missed. Drat.

Thanks, w00t! This is an awesome idea! Gonna color!

1 Like

Here’s mine

11 Likes

FREE Digital Download Coloring Page #1!

3 Likes

DON’T FORGET TO VOTE FOR A SHIRT :smiley:

2 Likes

12 Likes

THANK YOU. This is beautiful! Let’s start a thread to show off our finished pages that we’ve colored :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Glad people are enjoying this. Stay safe and sane out…err…in there.

6 Likes

This is awesome! My kids are going to love coloring this! Thanks.

HehHeh They said shartist!! Hehehehe

Thanks! That was fun.

8 Likes