FREE Digital Download Coloring Page #4!

The fourth design in our series of coloring pages donated by our wonderful artist community is “Fight the Virus Together” by Walmazan!

Check out Walmazan’s full catalog here for inspiration!

Click on the link below to download today’s free picture, print out in black and white at home and paint away…

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

Collect the whole series! Download # 1 here, #2 here, and #3 here!

What is your preferred medium? Crayons, markers, watercolors? We want to see! Post your finished art below!

7 Likes

I get that these posts are somewhat automated, but the title says that this is the 4th picture, the first sentence says it’s the second design, and there are looks to 2 of the 3 prior posts. :neutral_face:

17 Likes

Fixed. Thank you!

1 Like

Links to the 3 previous coloring pages are now provided below the artwork for the 4th daily coloring page.

You can also access any page by deleting the digits after the last slash and changing the page number:

https://forums.woot.com/t/free-digital-download-coloring-page-1

At the time that @Wooter37848857 made their post, their comment made sense (since only 2 links were provided, and this design was ALSO called the second design).

@Narfcake rectified everything.

1 Like

My daughter did her morning school work as instructed!

12 Likes

I’m glad this isn’t a shirt, because all these sites with contemporary “Quarantine” shirts, etc. - by the time the shirt comes and you’re free from self isolation, will be moot.

From my 11 yr-old. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Ooh, eye lasers!

1 Like

A++!

1 Like

Got it posted on my fridge and everything

11 Likes

My 5 year old colored his!

9 Likes

MS Paint 3D

9 Likes

I think it is REALLY IRRESPONSIBLE for Shirt.Woot to send people to Walmazan’s full catalog.
What are you trying to do? Break the internet?

3 Likes

I strongly disagree.

We are living through a historical event the likes of which none of us have ever seen.

Coronavirus shirts aren’t going to be like shirts that allude to memes, songs, or even movies that people will have to struggle to remember the source material of.

I mean, my great-grandmother wore, well into her nineties, that ragged old t-shirt that said, in faded and distressed letters, “I Survived the Spanish Influenza and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt.”

4 Likes

My daughter painted hers!

8 Likes

from Wizzo (age 7)

9 Likes

Reminder of the horrible GoT plan

10 Likes

Nicely done. I got the reference without seeling the caption. :slight_smile: