FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #20

We take the battle to the high seas! Arm the cannons, prepare the nets! Pick up your tools and doodle all the way!

Practice your deep sea coloring with “Ninja Sea Battle" by @DoOomcat. Check out DoOomcat’s full Shirt catalog here for awesome designs!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring page, print it out in black and white and eat some ice cream for us.

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

Don’t forget to post your finished pieces! Also, need more coloring? All our previous coloring pages can be found here!

5 Likes

I love Dooomcat’s work, but this was a bit of a challenge!

5 Likes

My first one of these, that was fun.

6 Likes

This one took FOREVER but it was a lot of fun to do.

I’m kind of living for these coloring pages. And @pepper114’s cat.

7 Likes

Nice!
I’m still working on mine. Never should have started a hard one like this…

2 Likes

I spent hours on this one. There are just so many different things in need of so many different colors.

2 Likes

This looks really great. Just wondering what you use to color this? What app, program, what have you? I just print and use colored pencils. Wondering if I can learn to do the way you are. Thanks.

THANK YOU

It is nice to have something to pass COVID-19 , a kind gift. Which is why I am a WOOT FAN

1 Like

Took some time have to admit

8 Likes

Thank you. :slight_smile: I use Paintshop Pro X8 (though the version doesn’t matter, really) and a plugin that came with an old version (don’t remember which one) called Color Efex Pro (the “glamour glow” option). The effects of that plug could probably be reproduced manually in the software since it has several built-in options for various things.

7 Likes

Roscoe enjoys your coloring too.

3 Likes

Please tell him thank you for me and give him all the scritches.

1 Like

Thank you for this great idea. Doing at is a favorite, but I will use colored pencils, so I think I will start with one that’s simpler. Fewer erasures. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got the pic 99% done.
Just finishing up.
‘Paint’ decided to close. Pic gone. I hate computers.
Still back to 60% done when it was last saved…
I don’t think I want to redo this one.
Just use your imagination!

4 Likes

Um… the giant squid is taking BoCs off the deck of the Ninja-pirate ship? I would have wanted to see that!

1 Like

LOL… I’ll try again to finish it (and save it every 2 minutes…)
This pic is so aggravatingly intricate to finish!
(yes, BOCs may have been involved)

whew… finished it. again…

5 Likes

and well worth the wait!

2 Likes

I probably spent 10 hours on this, but I had to finish it.

2 Likes

Sweet! I can’t find my colored pencils or I would have done at least some of them the old fashioned way. Nicely done.