FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #21

“Come along, Patsy!” the brave knight said to his trusty steed as they rode over the mountain to save the distressed village. One upside to this whole quarantine thing? My imagination has really had to grow to make my walls look more exciting.

Let your imagination go with “Ride to Camelot" by @Dooletoots. Check out Doodletoots’ full Shirt catalog here for awesome designs!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring page, print it out in black and white and eat some ice cream for us.

Click here to download the full size PDF image!
Click here to download the full size PNG image!

After you’ve shared your coloring skills with us, tell us if your imagination is running wild.

1 Like

This is all I do now. I wait each night for the new coloring page and then I color it. Lather, rinse, repeat. When there isn’t a new coloring page I become sad and need to hug my cat. My cat doesn’t want me to hug her. She wins because she has pointy claws.

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty much where my life is now too and what is the wing-speed velocity of an unladen sparrow?

6 Likes

5 Likes

So is this the final coloring page while we’re in quarantine?

Nope.

1 Like

6 Likes

A truly inspired take, Dave.

1 Like

Oh, I just realized how you did the lettering. That must have taken some time to rearrange and modify them.

2 Likes

Yeah. Still much easier than that last one!!

1 Like

Love these! Glad you folks enjoyed it.

1 Like