FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #24

We can’t help ourselves…we just love talking to you and telling you silly stories. It’s raining. It’s pouring. The old man is snoring. He went to bed. And then he woke up in space. In a spaceship. Shooting lasers. And there was a heavy mouth breather wearing a black cape trying to blow his ship up. And then he escaped. And now you know the rest of the story.

The challenge: Color this hunk of junk in less than 12 parsecs. “Millenium Diamond" by @kharmazero. Check out kharmazero’s full Shirt catalog here for awesome designs!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring page, print it out in black and white and drink some blue milk for us.

Click here to download the full size pdf image!
Click here to download the full size png image!

We want to know, have you started listening to anything new while we’ve all been SIP’d (Sheltering in Place)?

5 Likes

I have started listening to murder mysterious on TV

2 Likes

Rediscovering my 33LPs - currently Anna Domino - Tempting/Falling Rain/Lake; and Heart - Dog & Butterfly; The Blue Nile

2 Likes

You know, this would make a really cool stained glass piece. :heart:

8 Likes

I absolutely adore this design. Well done, Kharmazero. I’m glad I didn’t see the original colorization because I probably would have given up before I tried. It’s fantastic.

12 Likes

Agreed! This is a great design. I don’t think I did it justice, but…

11 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe it needs more color but here is my version !

5 Likes

Thanks a lot;)))

1 Like

Yes that was the idea :)))

First time I ever did a digital coloring thing. It was fun!

6 Likes

Nice, I really like the colors you used.

5 Likes