FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page #25

Favorite thing since being quarantined? Being able to join conference calls looking like Chewbacca. And since today is May the Fourth, it will seem especially appropriate to wear my metal sash and growl-yell (wookie talk) on all of my conference calls. arwawaawaw-wararwararwawa-wa-wa-rwawararara-rawar rawra-warw-ewrrwwar ahrawawharhhhwahawrarharharahrharrarharwwaraharara! which is to say, May the Fourth be with you!

To celebrate being stronger together, today we have two coloring pages. “Rebellious Ladies” and “Rebellious Gents” by @dooomcat. Check out dooomcats’s full Shirt catalog here for awesome designs!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring pages, print them out in black and white and use the force to clean the house, it’s a mess.

Click here to download the full size pdf image!
Click here to download the full size png image!

Click here to download the full size pdf image!
Click here to download the full size png image!

What did you watch this weeked?? Definitely watched me some Star Wars.

3 Likes

Not very imaginative on my part… maybe I’ll do better with the ladies.

And actually I didn’t watch Star Wars this weekend, but did take in the Live MST3k.

5 Likes

I have this shirt (light blue version) and love it.

I’ll work on the male version later today.

5 Likes

I have to admit I was not entirely sure who the two ladies on the left are and had to guess (thank you, Internet, for your clear and concise information on everything!)

5 Likes

Here’s the male version. Thanks, Dooomcat (and Woot), for providing us more coloring pages.

5 Likes

The Boys:

The Girls:

6 Likes

edit: added the gents

6 Likes

I spent way too much time on this.

6 Likes

5 Likes