FREE Digital Download: Coloring Page # 26

Crafts. Crafting has exploded in my house…my crafts have crafts. Everywhere I look, I see a craft in progress. My cat is just trying to stay busy with crafts. I bet today’s coloring craft will keep her busy for a good while.

We wanted you to have a piece of Woot with you to remind you that we’re in this together. @Spiritgreen pulled out all the stops (as he is wont to do) to bring “Monkey Craft” to you. Check out Spiritgreen’s full Shirt catalog here for awesome designs!

Click on the link below to download today’s free coloring craft thingy, print it out, color it up, cut it out, fold it up, and share your new display with us (here in the forums or tag us on Social @Woot).

Click here to download the full size pdf image!
Click here to download the full size png image!

See an example created by our very own @benwyeth down in the comments.

Riddle us this: I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?

2 Likes

Here’s a short vid of the one I made.

My kids love how “cute-but-a-little-creepy” it is! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I saw the monkey display in the working from home setup thread, but never bothered to inquire about it.

2 Likes

My family has absolutely enjoyed all the coloring pages and craft pages! Keep up the good work @woot!

3 Likes

I spent WAY too much time on this.

8 Likes

Uh-oh, I think yours is haunted. It seems to be moving around all by itself.

I hope no-one else’s does this!

1 Like

rad :fire:

1 Like