1 & 2 Pack Fun Rose Toy For Women

Rose GIF

6 Likes

I wish someone would rewrite seals lyrics to “kiss from a rose” inspired by the rose toy… But I’m not creative enough

10 Likes

I am also not creative enough, and also Far, Far too lazy.

So I told deep ai to give it a try.

21 Likes

This is dangerous… Now that i know that ai can do crap lyrics, ican edit them, then claim them for my own.

Thank you for your service wooter!

11 Likes

It’s fine, Skynet will just want to eliminate us all. We can at least get something out of the deal on our way out. :crazy_face:

13 Likes

LOL!!!

8 Likes

7 Likes

jay and silent bob strike back GIF

7 Likes

So cut off my legs and call me shorty!
Thought at 70 I was worldly and had seen everything!
But a sucking rose!!!
Whooey…

10 Likes

It’s almost like Deep AI was already privy to this entire subject & conversation because those lyrics sure make it sound like the toy is a, umm, well, an adult romantic pleasure toy & you most definitely did not clarify that by just saying toy. LOL. Like when I read the request you gave I immediately thought that you should have clarified that to get the kind of lyrics this thread was hoping for, but, now I can’t imagine the depravity you would have gotten back had you clarified the toy was a lady parts sucker.

13 Likes

maiOD3

8 Likes

I had to rephrase several times to get around their content filters so it prolly got the idea, lol.

6 Likes

taste-the-soup-coming-to-america

11 Likes

Wow!!! Hours of non-stop enjoyment with all of those!:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Oooo! I haven’t bought from this listing yet, and it ~comes~ in a 2 pack? I can finally get the full dozen roses I’ve been wanting!

valentines day love GIF by Genevieve Blais

The damn “maximum order: 3” has been my nemesis! shakes fist

10 Likes

Backup for when the first one’s battery dies…

9 Likes

So you can’t get a dozen, no biggie! Just be classy and get the half dozen special!:rose::rose: :rose::rose: :rose::rose:

9 Likes

The picture makes it appear like it’s some sort of fragrance dispenser. Like one of those Scentsy things.

For those of you thinking that and bought it for your Mom or Grandma, it’s not that….it’s for the “bean” in your undercarriage. :joy:

9 Likes

OH, I thought it was for sharing… Like twix.

6 Likes

Just here for the comments…

And the fact this was above the “creme nut” peanut butter…

9 Likes