10% off Daily Deals with coupon code DAILYTEN- 7/20/2024

Woot-AnAmazonSubsidiary_logo

July 20, 2024

1. Add at least 1 item from any of our daily deals to your cart. Qualifying daily deals are:
  1. Enter code DAILYTEN at checkout to get 10% off your items.
  2. Valid July 20, 2024 12:00am CT until July 20, 2024 at 11:59pm CT only.
  3. This is for ALL customers: not just new customers, and not just Prime customers. We love you. :grin:

NOW GET SHOPPING!

NOTE : If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

REMINDER

Discount shows on the page with the “PLACE ORDER” button only.
No discount is shown before this page.

See full terms and conditions here.

7 Likes

The rules are a bit ambiguous about this, so I tested it myself. The coupon will only apply to the items from the listed categories, and not to your entire cart as long as you have one of these items in it.

10 Likes

Yeah that’s how I read it initially, too, but was quickly enlightened when I tried.

3 Likes

Say what? Like the potential discount structure with no amount of limits. Just the selection acceptance is very limited.

2 Likes

Its Complicated Theranos GIF by HULU

3 Likes

Why does it not apply to the Dockers shorts when they are on the Dailies page on the app??

Just asking. Thanks!
StarM

2 Likes

Thanks Woot! I was able to get MSO a tool he didn’t already have and has been trying to find so he can finish working on our dining room table! We might be able to get rid of the table cloth soon! Hooray!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.