125 Solar LED String Light (Pick Color)

125 Solar LED String Light (Pick Color)

How long do they stay lit on one charge?

From the features:

• Illuminated for up to 8-10 hours a night on a full charge

These look nice! Will the rest of the bulbs work should one of the bulbs burn out? Thank you!

Got these 2 years ago, had them inside, lasted about 1.5 years, now they don’t light up anymore. :frowning:

Change the battery

They work, just don’t expect them to be as bright as a plug in set. They don’t put out very much light.

these are a crap shoot…, bought two of the 250 series, one failed in a year even after battery replaced.

Bought two of the series listed here, lasted 3 months. Was told warranty expired, only 30 days. There was rust in the battery compartment. Tried new battery, nothing. The other set only stays lit for three hours…stinks during winter as by 7:30pm all lights are out… would not recommend this brand.

3 Likes

Touch of Eco is basically dollar store quality at name brand prices. I’ve had a couple of stinkers from this brand so I’m done with it.

1 Like

All junk got all these. Touch of junk… this spring…and all solar face panels are faded white!!.. Like another person said. Dollar store quality you been warned from experience… I probably purchased her at least 300 dollars worth of Touch Of Junk here… Lol… But one good season… And buy more… Not. Me… Happy Holidays!!

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I’ve found some acetone or other solvent on a rag will wipe off the oxidized mess in front of the solar panel. It won’t go totally clear, but you’ll at least charge. It will cloud right back up, but it’s better than buying new every time.

3 Likes

Just set these lights up and they worked beautifully for one (1) night. Today (day 2) was bright and sunny so I expected the solar panels to be100% charged… this evening came and lights did not turn on. I appreciate businesses trying to make money but what ever happened to good old-fashioned quality control?:woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Bought two strands. One doesn’t work at all, even after charging two days. The other only works if you hold in the on button. Tried the contact woot via phone, no luck, so defaulted to email.

1 Like

Hi there. We’re having intermittent issues with phone service. They’ll help you quickish via the support form.

Not as bright as the pictures. Also, bunnies and rats will chew the cables. I’m afraid of setting them up outside again because I know a critter will chew thru the cable. Bad buy

1 Like

These lights are awful. Bought 4, set them out to charge to test and they all lite up. Now set up on the TALL bushes and then 2 out of 4 light up. Then when it rains they randomly flash and the charge only lasts on the 2 working strands for about 4 hours.
These are the worst purchase I’ve ever made. I bought these 11/15/2020 and I’m writing this on 12/1/2020.

1 Like

Wow this is about the most uniformly bad feedback I’ve seen.

Also, did anyone else look at the thumbnail pictures and ask “why are they selling a COVID virus model with this?”

5 Likes

I really want to buy these because I really want them to work but I already bought some touch of junk on woot and of the 8 ‘torch’ lights I bought I am down to 4 working after approx 3 months

1 Like

3rd woot order in a row where the product turned out to be complete trash. These lights worked for less than a week and before they stopped working they put out an embarassingly small amount of light. Im done with Woot, they just sell garbage; no quality control/ lackluster customer service.

1 Like

Hi there. Solar lights won’t be as bright as electric lights. I have a solar light on my mailbox and we call it our tiny north start. You can just see a little dot of light. And solar lights are finicky. I bought a 4 pack of the mailbox lights from Amazon and I’m on my 3rd in 8 months.

All that said, reach out to Woot! Customer Service. They are anything but lackluster. They’re a hard working bunch of good folk.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.