$19 Shirts are $9: April 1 - April 5, 2024

19Shirts_Blog_600x200

April 1- April 5, 2024

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our catalog Shirt.Woot Catalog .

2. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final screen at checkout.

3. Get shopping! Grab one of our many designs .

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Shirts prior to checkout must be $19.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping not valid for international orders.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
  • Offer valid from April 1, 2024 at 12:00am CT until April 5, 2024 at 11:59pm CT.
1 Like

@Narfcake

Must I do this every time?!?

6 Likes

Yes.

3 Likes

Price doesn’t go down on checkout page.

2 Likes

Are you on the final order page?

The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Yes I am on final page.

1 Like

There are a couple of more screens past that.

The discount won’t come up until you’re on the screen which has the “Place Order” button.

3 Likes

Got it Thanks!!!

@Narfcake
Thank you for all you do to keep those Wooters on track to BUYING WoNderFul #1 well kinda shirts!!
Everyone put your hands and put your hands together.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! – but none of this is my fault responsibility. I’m not staff; I just make sure folks know where the catshirts are.

5 Likes

Oh I know that was not placing blame. I hope that wasn’t taken that way. Shoot! That was praise to you… :grinning: I just hopefully can find a shirt with sunflowers on it. Haven’t gone to that catalog yet. I have about three or four shirts and a sweatshirt. I always find shirts before I have to search the catalog and they end up being by the same artist.

2 Likes

For the record, Wootstep and woot volunteers in woot moderators . Everything are all here to help help I’M JUST GOING TO STOP NOW :100::trophy::bouquet::birthday::tada:

2 Likes

There are some nice ones with sunflowers:

And you’re right, Narf is pretty awesome.

2 Likes

Nah, definitely not taken that way!

As for sunflowers:

2 Likes

How do you feel about porcupines?

1 Like

What about a polar bear throwing penguins?

2 Likes
  1. Only one was thrown.
  2. Maybe he launched himself, and the polar bear mimed throwing it.
1 Like

No, there’s clearly a process involved. Give a fish, get thrown.

I miss those old games where you played as a polar bear and just threw penguins around for grins and giggles.

2 Likes

I wore that recently – hence the thoughts of these AI pics.

(Hi, @jniemeier!)

6 Likes