$19 Shirts are $9: June 12 - June 15, 2024

19_Blog_600x200

June 12 - June 15, 2024

1. Find your favorite new shirts from our catalog Shirt.Woot Catalog .

2. Add your new wardrobe to your cart. During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final screen at checkout.

3. Get shopping! Grab one of our many designs .

NOTE: If you are checking out with Amazon Prime and you are seeing a shipping cost during checkout, look for and tap/click the “Use this address” button. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Shirts prior to checkout must be $19.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts we’re not stopping you!
  • Free shipping not valid for international orders.
  • Valid only on Shirt.Woot apparel offers in this link and linked above. Blankets and other non-apparel offers are not eligible.
  • Limit of one promotion per transaction, this offer is not combinable with any other promotions.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
  • Offer valid from June 12, 2024 at 12:00am CT until June 15, 2024 at 11:59pm CT.

REMINDER

Discount shows on the page with the “PLACE ORDER” button only.
No discount is shown before this page.

4 Likes

Woe is me. Not a single cat shirt to be found.
United States Cat GIF by Storyful

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s a shame that there’s not a single catshirt in the catshirtswoot CATalog:

6 Likes

My kiddo is going to have a good selection for school next year! ET, Back to the Future, Ghostbusters… good sale! Thank you!

6 Likes

The woot store shirts work for this too and at least one starts at $13 :wink:

4 Likes

2 Likes

This is for any $19 shirt from shirt woot, right? Most shirt.woot promotions are only valid on a select group of shirts. Thx

2 Likes

I found a loophole in this. As long as you buy 1 $19 shirt it will take $10 off any other shirt. I tried to buy a $15 and it was $15. Then I added a $19 and it took $10 off of both. So I got 4 shirts, a $19 2 $15 and a $13 all for only $23.32 after tax. Thats $5.83 per shirt. Dang good deal.

5 Likes

Yup. Any $19 shirt.

1 Like

Do these all come from the same base shirt stock?
I bought my first shirt and it is XL and tight. Every other T-shirt I have is L.

1 Like

Generally yes but if Amazon runs out of inventory and is unable to source that brand, they may use a different/similar/like one.

I do find the women’s classic tees run small so go up a size for when you wash and dry it. Or there is always the air dry thing and washing in cold water. Then you probably won’t have to go up a size. It’s your individual preference.

2 Likes

Is woot still doing tank tops? I have too many shirts, I need tanks :sob:

2 Likes

Not at this time, sorry.

I clicked on the link to see a shirt that I’ve been wanting to reorder for the longest time on the first page, only to have my hopes and dreams dashed as it’s still listed as “out of print”

Common Woot, please bring back the double-sided print shirts like “The Cheese is a Liederkranz”, or at least catalog it so it doesn’t appear on the first page when you run these specials…

1 Like

Unfortunately, we’re not set up to do two-sided prints any longer. :frowning:

Back in the old days, there wasn’t no back catalog whatsoever. Once a shirt sold out, that was it.

• Cheese holds the record for fastest sellout in shirt.woot history – 3,000 sold in 96 minutes. When it was available again the next day, it nearly sold out again. Coinciding with the release of Portal 2 was a sheer coincidence, however. :wink:

• The default order on the shirt.woot catalog page is by sales (best selling). Bookmark the catalog page to “most recent” and it won’t taunt you.

• The design was subsequently revised when it was pointed out that the mouse was missing its hind legs. There’s one used copy currently on eBay which is that of the original run.

(Note that I am not staff. I just volunteer to help out on the forums.)

2 Likes

Oh, I remember when this shirt first came out. I missed it the first day and was thrilled to get it the second day, and then a couple of years later when the back catalog became available (well before the mothership bought woot) I ordered a replacement, but even that replacement is showing its use despite neither shirt ever seeing the inside of a dryer. The despite how loved they are, I do still get a lot of comments on them when I wear them out, I just wish I had bought some more when I had the chance (there have been a lot of sad folks since I’ve been telling them they’re out of print). I do believe that the motherships shirt printing division has the ability to print 2-sided shirts for I’ve known folks that have done larger orders through them, but am guessing they don’t want to do the one-off’s like with these oldskool Woot shirts (and the ones with glow-in-the-dark ink).

The reason I saw it was I clicked the link above, not that I went into the catalog and searched, but that default order makes sense ; )

Not quite. Woot was fully purchased by then already – June 30, 2010.

Portal 2 release was April 19, 2011.

If your second copy was years later, it was probably an Anvil blank, which … well, I refrain from commenting on that since I won’t have anything nice to say.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.