20% Off Select Daily Deals: 03/25/26

Add one or more Main Woot and/or Category Daily Deals to your cart.

Enter code SAVETWENTY on the final checkout screen. Discount will be equal to 20% of your order subtotal.

Eligible offers:

Video Games For All!
Computer and Office Supplies Blowout
Patio Furniture & More!
Camping & Hunting Essentials
DJI Osmo Pocket 3 Digital Vlogging Camera
Kitchen Essentials Extravaganza!
Coffee Deals from Nespresso and More!
Inconceivable Tours
Energizer Batteries and More!

The discount will ONLY apply to the select Main Woot and Category Daily Deals on Wednesday, 03/25/26, as listed above.


Restrictions and fine print:

  • Valid for customers with a US shipping address only in the 48 contiguous states.
  • Offer not valid for Woot Appsclusive deals.
  • A discount of 20% will be deducted at checkout.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
  • The discount will only apply on select Main Woot and Category Daily Deals.
  • Offer valid March 25, 2026 from 12:00am CT until 11:58pm CT.
  • See full coupon terms and conditions.
6 Likes

6 Likes

So, am I missing something. The 20% was supposed to be something I was actually looking forward to…yet the front page deals were really not worth ranting about. I’m no longer a gamer, I don’t need kitchen goods unless it’s gonna be dramatically discounted, patio furniture - not until I retire and I have a big enough place that has a pool within the patio, computer - had me browsing just didn’t find anything, coffee - again browsing just didn’t see anything. Am I missing something? I want to take advantage of the savings if I can find something that actually interest me.

4 Likes

I’ll take your money to buy stuff if you don’t want to spend it yourself.

1 Like

What are you eyeing from the front page roll over?

The only thing I really need right now is a tight 75% keyboard for my Deck, so I’ve been eyeing the Azoth, but it’s still prohibitively expensive, even at $160, since I could get a Keychron K3 Max for $50 less.

I’m kinda done being a lil’ consumer whore for now, though. No real employment opportunities, and the economy is way too volatile for trading with limited funds. I’m just here for the occasional cheap groceries and dollar deals for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

Found 3 things I wanted, not sure if I’ll hold on to Jamboree or not. PS: I’m going to keep i. Back to bed now.

Same :joy:

1 Like

Last time I bought a can of beans for $2 my wife said I got ripped off.

1 Like

It depends on the item I sometimes take a look at my local grocery stores for reference after buying they do give you a nice 2 hours to do that and cancel if you no longer want it. Also important not to buy more than you’ll need.

I understand for some it’s a convenience factor although stores are within minutes for us and when my wife said I paid to much for a small can of beenie weenies I tend to believe her. It did seem to be much bigger in the photos advertised compared to its size when it arrived :rofl:

1 Like

I split Walmart+ with my sister is a lifesaver I usually do delivery cause my health issues make it difficult to go out and shop and bring heavy stuff all the way to my door.

1 Like

Oh don’t get me started with the expiration or fresh buy dates. Even the beans were past date so there was that also yet I told myself it’s in a can and preserved. I did throw them out mid eating though just didn’t like the taste. Didn’t have anything to compare them too yet just tasted off.

100% agree! Groceries delivered^ tried once a while back to go shopping locally and by the time we got back home we all agreed never again! Still it’s hit and miss when delivered through as well. Atleast groceries are usually pretty understandable when the employee selects near dated products or bananas bruised and brown. They do tend to make it quite easy to get you your money back and you can bring the stuff you don’t want to work or throw it out.

1 Like

Yeah they very me sometimes there too, you get to caught up and forget to check the dimensions. Gn! :sleeping_face:

1 Like

Sounds to me like you’ve everything you need and most of what you want. That’s not a bad thing!

1 Like

I’m finding what appears to be the same Five Star Coffee bundles for cheaper, even after the 20% coupon, under debut deals.
Thanks for this Prime Appreciation coupon opportunity Woot!(Sarcasm)

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting for FF Tactics to go on sale but they’re already sold out :disappointed_face:

I don’t know if I should also be saddened by such news or more ashamed I have no clue what FF Tactics is. Originally, thought FF Tactics is a mouse or such device Fire Fly tactics yeah a gaming device hmm than I thought more like a game. So, I’m going with a game. Not gonna lie. I had to look up a previous response about a Mario wii game. I’m just outta my game these days!

We humans are greedy by nature and always are wanting more. Some control it more so than others. Society has a great impact in such…the reasons behind why real-life scripted and unscripted programming is so popular.

1 Like

They didn’t consult me either! What’s the hell?!