3/30/2021: Shirt-O-Meter Derby!

ShirtOMeter_Blog_600x200

Current voter count: 2412

What’s this Derby you speak of?

idk, it’s like this really cool, thematic, crowd-sourced apparel design competition that runs weekly on Woot! The Creatives of Woot! (CoWs for short) create awesome new artwork EVERY week and YOU exercise your civic Woot-y to vote for the bestest designs! The top 3 designs get featured (Champ, Chump, and Chimp) get bragging rights as the daily each week. And don’t worry, we also curate a collection of ones you love but didn’t win for a specially-curated-for-you event each Friday.

mmmk, that’s cool, but what’s what’s a Shirt-O-Meter Derby?

It’s a special Derby to give back to you: the more voters in the Derby, the lower the price of apparel on Derby designs! Here’s some fine print, too: 2,500 Derby voters gets apparel starting at $10!

The theme of this week’s competition is ‘Prankster’, you can read a little bit about the design guidelines for this competition here.

How will I know how many voters there are?

Check back right here every day where we will post the total count!

Where do I vote?

Go here. Make sure you log in using your Woot! or Amazon account and click those blue ‘I want one’ buttons over the designs you like!

Tell your friends and fam-a-lam to come over to Woot! and vote too! We like to give you a deal, it’s kind of like, what we do

I’ve got two in there! Check them out! :slight_smile:

Like OMg

This is My Step Ladder

4 Likes

There sure aren’t very many “Prank” shirts, but lots of puns.

1 Like

Puns are (awesome and) totally in bounds for this derby. You can find the full theme description here.

2 Likes

Please vote !

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I voted for all of those. And then some!

4 Likes

Send a push! More votes!

2 Likes

2000 votes isn’t enough! Let’s keep going!

Is the requirement 2500 unique voters? Counting the shirts with only 200+ votes, there are 9 shirts in the fog of war and 5 shirts with 200+ votes or more. Assuming the fog of war shirts all have greater than 200 votes, that means that there are 14 shits with 200+ votes. Just counting these 14 shirts, there are 2800 votes. That doesn’t include the rest of the shirts in the derby.

1 Like

It’s based on voters, not votes.
A voter can vote for multiple shirts. All of them in fact, if that’s what they wanted to do.

1 Like

That was my assumption based on what I saw counting the votes, but just wanted to make sure it was clear. The verbiage varies depending on where you look.

1 Like

We need just 70 more voters, can we do it in 3 and a half hours?!?!

1 Like