30% Off Shirt.Woot orders

Blog Header

1. Stop by and browse the catalog.

2. Add any apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Enter code SAVE30 at checkout.

4. Voila! We’ll drop the price by 30%. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get shopping!

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want. If you wanna buy 300 shirts, we’re not stopping you!
  • Offer valid for customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Offer valid from January 30, 2020 at 12am CT until January 31, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.

Now to choose a fine design from the shirt.woot CATalog

1 Like

It shouldn’t be that hard. I’m guessing out of the 1219 results, you don’t have, like, 10 of them. Maybe 15.

Well, Baby Yoda looks like a cat. I think he should get those too. Just in case.

1 Like

Is the code working right now?
I keep getting “Whoops! That coupon code didn’t work” when I try to use it (and I only have t-shirts and and a tank top in my cart)

Edit: Logged out and logged back in and it is working now

1 Like

Coupon code shows on the site, but doesn’t appear to be working

It’s definitely working. You might try logging out and back in as mentioned above.

So, it’s still good today?

Yes, It’s a 2-day promotion. I updated the blog. It ends tonight at 11:59pm CT (1/31)

ha, I guess I’m unlucky then. I keep trying but it’s still not working. I might try again when I get home.