3PK or 6PK Womens Loose Fit S/S V-Neck Tee

3PK or 6PK Womens Loose Fit S/S V-Neck Tee

4 Likes

I bought these last time and really like them.

The v-neck style is a nice alternative to the hundreds of regular t-shirts I have.

Fabric is medium weight, not too thin, mine have only been washed twice but quality appears adequate.

They fit as described in the size chart.

14 Likes

Worth a try at less than $3 a shirt with the code.

4 Likes

Good to know you did get the V-necks pictured.
Another couple posters said the recieved the men’s crew neck shirts the last time.

2 Likes

“hundreds” of other t-shirts?

2 Likes

I was one of them, but in all fairness, I ordered the crew neck, not the V neck.

3 Likes

Got them today. They fit nicely and they seem overall pretty good. Definitely worth the $3ish each

5 Likes

Oh yeah, hundreds! I have had several employers who provided free t-shirts with a new design more than once a month - which I was not allowed to wear in the position I held.

Plus at least one t-shirt from every concert, blues festival, auto race, and some Woot Shirts.

And last week got a free Shark Week tee for donating blood :drop_of_blood: (actually got two :hugs: because it was the last day of their Shark Week promo.)

Currently have a quilt in progress to use up some of the blues fest tees.

5 Likes

What’s the code? Was it in an email?

4 Likes

code is
TEETIMEAUG

The code is in the item description.

Sale is going on for 2 more days.

Edit: checked the mens listing, it looks like the coupon was only for two days and thus expired.

4 Likes

The code doesn’t show at all in the app (on android anywhere). I can see it if I’m on my tablet. Haven’t tried my PC. This site is so weird. If they would fix the issues that users are finding they might get more sales.

They are out of the colors I wanted or I would’ve bought. Thanks to those who posted a review

3 Likes

Once the coupon expired, we removed the gold box in the features to avoid confusion.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply TT, but there is still some confusion in the ad. The gold box is gone, but the coupon code is still listed on the actual ad. Both mens and women’s shirts.

For the heck of it I just tried to place an order using that code & it won’t take it, but you can see how that would tick people off. Especially a new customer who was trying to use the coupon listed in the ad. Just venting here.

4 Likes

And gone. Thanks!

2 Likes

Got the 6 pack awhile back, very happy with them!

3 Likes

I got these some weeks back in 3X and I’m wondering if that size is actually the women’s style - the V neck seems higher and less feminine than in the photo. Maybe it’s the men’s style? I may see if my husband likes them, but I’m sure he won’t wear the red. :smile:

1 Like

Wow! What a deal! These 6 tees each came to $3.57 each…the original tags say $25 a piece!
The fabric is soft and supple, and these washed perfectly in cold water. I prefer the v-neck style and these fit the bill. I’m so happy I broke down and bought these. They are cool, comfy, and match so many styles that I wear. Thank You, Woot! Glad I paid attention to Monte and Mortimer!

2 Likes