4-Pack Solar Glass Brick Light

4-Pack Solar Glass Brick Light

1 Like

Does anyone know if it just rotates through the colors, or can each one have a particular color? I am tempted to buy these but looking at reviews on Amazon on email no longer available but looks very similar or not favorable for the amount of life they put out or how long they last, but these would be great if they do work well.

Probably better to spend the $20 than fret about it.

5 Likes

I did find dimensions here, which are listed at either 3” x 3” or 2.7” x 2.7”, which seems smaller than I imagined.

3 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out how to juice them up. The second pic says to “CHARAGE THEM DIRECT FROM SUNSHIN” :grin: :sunglasses:

Push the switch on bottom to turn on and charge. Some of these solar lights have no indication for on/off so you never know if you need to push the switch or not. Anyone know if this model indicates if it is on or off?

2 Likes

Amazon has these that appear to match these. Smaller than 3".
https://www.amazon.com/Horing-Solar-Glass-Brick-Light/dp/B07GGT4VPG/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

1 Like

It looks like they slowly fade from color to color.

3 Likes

*VERY small
Light type: Solar

• Protection level: IP44
  • Rated Power: 0.1W
  • Voltage: 3V
  • Product size: 2.7 x 2.7 x 2.2 inches
  • Product weight: 303g
  • Solar panel type: Amorphous solar panel
  • Solar panel: 2v 50mA
  • Material: glass + plastic +metal
  • Battery: NI-MH AA 200MAH 1.2V
  • LED: 1 LED
  • Color: cool white light, warm white light, blue, and RGB
  • Switch: on/off
  • Feature: Eco-Friendly
  • Approval: CE, ROHS
  • Usage: outdoor, garden, home decoration
4 Likes

Maybe the definitions will help, ### Charage Lit.: “Character Game” Defines a game focused on character interaction, but not necessarily an overarching plot. Outside of nukige, it could be considered the most numerous type of Eroge as the trend of heroine routes in Visual Novels lends well to going into character development, interpersonal relationships, and intense personal stories for individual heroines. New releases are often called ‘monthly charage.’ Examples: [Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a Shooting Star-]), [Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!], [Yume Miru Kusuri]
Sun Shin;: By [Kallie Szczepanski] Updated on March 17, 2018 Admiral Yi Sun Shin of [Joseon Korea] is revered today in both North Korea and South Korea. Indeed, attitudes toward the great naval commander verge on worshipful in South Korea, and Yi appears in several television dramas, including the eponymous “Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-shin” from 2004-05. The admiral almost single-handedly saved Korea during the [Imjin War] (1592-1598), but his career path in the corrupt Joseon military was anything but smooth.
I think I understand now.

2 Likes

FYI: Dimensions have been added finally.

• Product Dimensions: 2.8 in. x 2.8 in. x 2.2 in.

It is a bit difficult to tell whether it is on or off. The directions make it seem as if there should be a noticeable difference. I put all four in direct sunlight, once it was dark three out of four worked well. It slowly fades to next the next color. The fourth one stays red. It would have been great if we could pick one of the colors and have it remain there, until I change it back to phasing in and out. I was hoping they would cast enough light on my deck steps. They don’t. Eh, so I spent $20 bucks. They might be good conversation pieces.

At first I thought these were really cool, then the size bothered me. Then the control of them seems restrictive . In the age of app controlled LED strip lights, the designers of these need to step up their game . Where’s the color control, scheduled on off timing, sync with music and so on?

1 Like

Sunshin? :point_left:t3: Really? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:wink: #ProductGuy2ProductGuy

Does anyone know if this will summon the Fifth Element if arranged in the correct order?

1 Like

Fire burns. Wind blows.