roast date?
Yeah roast date woot.then we pull trigger maybe. thanks woot we love you everyday
I don’t know if this helps, since I don’t drink coffee, but in the specs tab, they give this info:
Best By: 03/31/2026
thanks Froodyfrog but that is best by. We want to know when this was roasted but that give a good idea
For what it’s worth, the Dark Roast variety pack also for sale right now says “Roasted to Order” under the specs. Hopefully this is the same. @notmatty?
Several other coffee brands have also had the “roasted to order” note on recent woot sales. However, when they arrived there was no roast date indicated on the package. When I inquired I received no response from woot or the roaster.
Hopefully this brand is more transparent.
Correctumunodiusness = yes
I’m confident this is roasted to order. I’ve ordered this brand from previous sales on Woot. It’s good coffee, and it was fresh-roasted. I assumed as much based on the “best by” date, but the question on the dark roast listing prompted the clarification. I am willing to bet that’s the case here.
Yep, these all indeed seem to be roasted to order. My package got delivered today and all 4 of the coffees have a roast date of 3/17, so I’m definitely pleased!
