4 Shirts for $28 at Checkout!: June 21 - June 23, 2024

logo_woot

June 21 - June 23, 2024

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. Shirts must be from our “4 Shirts for $28 at Checkout!" sale.

2. Discount is shown in the total on the final checkout screen (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button). Discount will be equal to 53.34%.

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “4 Shirts for $28 at Checkout!" sale.

4. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “4 Shirts for $28 at Checkout!" sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen, the screen with the ‘place order’ button.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 53.34% will be deducted at checkout, (i.e. the screen with the “Place Order” button).
  • You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from June 21, 2024 at 12:00am CT until June 23, 2024 at 11:59pm CT.

REMINDER

Discount shows on the page with the “PLACE ORDER” button only.
No discount is shown before this page.

1 Like

@narfcake

Why does the email also show $19.00 under the link?

I just bought 3 shirts for $23 a few days ago, arriving 2day. Can i get 1 more for $5 to equal the 4 for $28 deal? Order # 84505611 _ thanks

Not at this time, sorry. Woot’s sales are not retroactive.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.