420 on Pointless Pushes

We’ve got something “nice” today on pointless pushes. They’re so nice we didn’t even talk to legal about them.

What are they? Get the Woot! app and sign up for pointless pushes, my dudes. Then come back here to see what people are talkin’ about. Happy 420 you big stoners!**

**We’re not endorsing anything and we are all adults here so just relax

WAIT WHAT DID YOU SELL?

First thing
Second thing
Third thing
Fourth thing
Fifth thing

6 Likes

GO TO HELL HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT 420 @DAVEJLIVES I WANT YOU FIRED

3 Likes

I DO NOT ENDORSE THIS I NEED TO SPEAK TO MANAGEMENT

11 Likes

Hey, while you’re talking to Uncle Jeff’s clone “Andy” see if he’s mailed Dave his stuff.

3 Likes

Hmmm maybe I do want this

2 Likes

The app? No.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Pfft. I live in Massachusetts.
You should have seen the lines around the block at the dispensary today. It was like they were giving away free legal weed or something.

6 Likes

This must be the good stuff, because my eyes are already burning and turning bloodshot!!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this is why I love you Woot! The endless humor! My husband and I laughed our asses off at this! I even screenshot the notification that came across to him lol

4 Likes

Hey! I play the Yahtzee app too!!!

3 Likes

Seriously? People buying this $5 elbow joint.:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I seriously think we can sell anything. I mean, we once sold $10 worth of dimes for $20 and it sold out.

I also think that people are buying thinking it’s a BOC and then reading the features and canceling.

laugh3

10 Likes

Yeah, I fell for it and then went back to read the listing. I don’t even partake, but thought it might be something else fun that got sent. :frowning:

3 Likes

PVC vape is bad for your health.
Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, but an aspiring amateur gynecologist :wink:

1 Like

Appreciate your honesty. :smiley:

1 Like

This is more accurately an elbow fitting.

awkward conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

5 Likes

$5 joints. I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Not according to [some] hardware stores.

2 Likes

I saw that edit.

2 Likes