45% Off Woot! Shirt Orders: May 1, 2024 - May 4, 2024

Maythe4th_Blog_600x200

May 1, 2024 - May 4, 2024

1. Stop by and browse a while…we know you’ll find designs you love!

2. Add any Woot! Shirt apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, zip hoodies, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! We’ll apply the discount to the subtotal at the final checkout screen. Hooray!

5. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required (cart subtotal must be $15 or more before the discount can be activated).
  • Limit to one use per customer.
  • The discount is shown on the final order screen that displays the image button.
  • Offer valid from May 1, 2024 at 12am CT until May 4, 2024 at 11:59pm CT.
2 Likes

@Narfcake

Too much work to post the link to the catshirtswoot CATalog again?

1 Like

@Froodyfrog is busy.

1 Like

What did i do weong? I didnt see a discount.

Are you on the FINAL checkout page?

1 Like

Remember you have to do the final checkout on the mobile app.

1 Like

Is there a way to see everything offered in long sleeve?

As far as I can tell, long sleeve is only offered on the Deals and Promotions shirts, not older catalog items - unfortunately

3 Likes

Ok, thank you!

The design featured on these posts should always be hotlinked in the post for everyone who clicked the post just because of the design.

1 Like

In addition, they are only available in certain colors so you can narrow it down at a glance from the ones on sale by focusing on the ones described here: A Breakdown of Available Colors For Each Woot! Shirt Apparel Type

3 Likes

Already done

1 Like

That’s a good idea. In case you haven’t found it yet this is the one in the banner: Empire Ramen

1 Like

You’re right and it should, I always forget to post it. My bad. I’ll try to do better next time.

If it helps, we always select a shirt from our featured sales if it is a sitewide deal to make them easier to find. If it’s a deal on select shirts, the shirt is always found in that selection of shirts.

3 Likes

Please point out where there is a restriction that one MUST make this purchase on the mobile app… Below are the stated rules… NOTHING about the app. Sorry.

1 Like

Who said that you need to use the app?

This is from my browser:

1 Like

Nope. It works without the app.

2 Likes

Oh cool. My bad… I must have been thinking of a different sale.

1 Like

Not nearly as nice as the $10 shirt sale. Thought maybe this would allow something other then “tee” shirts for print on demand, THEN maybe it would have been a worthy sale (been wanting some “Women’s V Neck” s), but alas it is not. :frowning: Actually, “Women’s V Neck Sleeveless Shirts” would be even a better offering, but Woot has never been that hip.