5PK Men's Assorted Tee with Chest Pocket

5PK Men's Assorted Tee with Chest Pocket

3 Likes

I bought these a few weeks ago. They run big. Here’s a medium of this behind a Gildan medium from Hobby Lobby or Michaels (I forget which). Imgur: The magic of the Internet I like them, and I bought them for work-from-home, so I’m happy. Just be aware.

12 Likes

Thanks for posting!

3 Likes

Yes, thank you very much! That’s quite a bit bigger, so I went with medium instead of large.

2 Likes

I also bought these a few weeks ago, for work from home.

I agree on the “bit bigger” sizing, but I’m good with that. They are lightweight, on the thin side, and very comfortable.

I will say one thing about them, they are tagless, but the tagless tag is a black square about 2" square. So on the lighter colors, you can kinda see that through the shirt. Not sure if you can when wearing it, since that would be up against your body, too, but just putting it out there.

The colors I got are pink, green, burgundy, blue, and grey (the grey is a little darker colored than in the pic, imo).

I’m vey happy with them as a nice comfortable WFH shirt. 100% cotton.

3 Likes

One of my tags fell off in the wash and a few others are loosening. Under that huge outer tage is another (other) brand label although I can’t remember what it said right now. I like the shirts too, and received the same colors you listed.

2 Likes

Yes they run large and light weight. I like 'em.

1 Like

Like everyone else, I’m a big fan of these shirts.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

Wow, mine hadn’t come off, but now I checked and yeah I can see the edges of the black tag are starting to loosen and I actually could pull one off! Cool!

1 Like

I was thinking of buying these, but I can’t figure out how I can choose which set of five colors I get. I would prefer the five featured on the bottom, starting with black and ending with pink. Is there a way to specify which color set you’d like, or do you just buy a set and hope you get the one you want?

I’m new to this site and would appreciate feedback.
CMG

Hi there. Our vendor will choose for you. No need to worry about those pesky colors.

3 Likes

You can’t pick the colors on this sale. Don’t worry though. I bought my dad a set and I’m sure he’ll get all the pink ones.

And welcome to Woot!

2 Likes

I zoomed in on tags & thought they were “Keltex”?
Are they actually GILDAN brand?

1 Like

Do they shrink after wash?

You dad is in luck, it says " * No Duplicate colors in packs"
So he’s only going to get one pink one :wink:

2 Likes

They do not shrink significantly after a hot water wash, which is unfortunate as the Large size is significantly larger and longer than any other Large sized T-shirt I’ve bought and I was hoping they would shrink more in the wash.

The main problem with these is that ironed-on sticker label behind the neck. It is non-breathable and sweat does not breathe through the shirt at that location so you are very prone to having sweat back up against that label on your upper back.

EDIT: After a label started peeling off, I used a hair dryer to remove the rest and it showed that the Large T-shirt was originally labeled XL. 4 of the 5 T-shirts were originally XL under the plastic label and only one was originally labeled L. But again, the biggest problem (other than the shirts being Way too big, is that stupid ironed-on label. After wearing the shirts both inside and outside, it seems very hard to keep the plastic label from sticking to the top of your back and making that area constantly damp. The only way around that is to use a hair dryer to carefully remove that label.

Just way too thin.

They are George brand from Wal-Mart.