6 Door Cube Cabinet

6 Door Cube Cabinet

I submit there are wonky things about the description:
Six doors shown and used in the title but described as having three closed compartments.
Made of “solid wood” it says. Really? What kind of solid wood is the natural color made of, please?
And let’s talk dimensions. The width and depth seem appropriate for a stand-alone cabinet, but at a height of 35" as stated, each cube’s inside height would only be able to be approximately 4" tall, presuming the shelves, top, & bottom are 1.5" thick. If they’re thinner shelves, add an inch or so to the compartments. As pictured, that doesn’t seem correct.
Or maybe it is tiny in stature and precious little will fit into each cube. Anybody know the answers? Or is it me who’s wonky? (Don’t answer that!)

1 Like

Is it really 35" high? That’s less than three feet, making each space about 6" tall. Seems really tiny.

Absolutely nothing about this description makes sense.

There was a typo in the title. It should have said “6 Door Cute Cabinet.”

Hi all. Features & dimensions have been updated.

Thank you for the call out.

1 Like

It’s made of MDF [medium density fiberboard] used in most furniture these days. It’s made of wood fibers and glue, so it’s almost solid wood. It doesn’t warp as much as solid wood, but doesn’t hold screws as well hard wood.

It’s not clear whether the finish is wood veneer or plastic. I would guess thin plastic.

• Assembled dimensions: Assembled dimensions: 16.5”W x 59”H x 11.5”D
    Not very cubish 16.5w x 10 h x 11.5 d each.

Maybe each compartment is cubish?

1 Like