$8 Tees When You Buy 4 or More: March 17 -March 19, 2022

logo_woot

March 17 - March 19, 2022

1. Add 4 OR MORE tees to your cart. At least 1 must be from our “$8 Tees When You Buy 4 or More!” sale.

2. We’ll take 46.67% off your order subtotal at checkout. Hooray!

3. NOTE: The discount will ONLY apply to the tees from the “$8 Tees When You Buy 4 or More!” sale.

5. What are you waiting for? Find your favorite 4 or more tees in our “$8 Tees When You Buy 4 or More!” sale!

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Discount applied at checkout.
  • You can order as many times as you want.
  • Offer valid for all customers with a mailing address in the United States.
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • A discount of 46.67% will be deducted at checkout.
  • You must have 4 or more shirt items in your cart at checkout.
  • You may add any offers from Shirt.woot to your cart to get to 4 shirts, the discount will only apply on select Shirt.Woot apparel offers from this sale.
  • Offer valid from March 17, 2022 at 12:00am CT until March 19, 2022 at 11:59pm CT

@Narfcake

4 of the t-shirts are CSW designs.

Are the womens T-shirt straight cut like the mens T?

DISCOUNT WILL APPEAR IN THE CHECKOUT - NOT THE CART.

2 Likes

Pretty much yes. The classic tees are slightly tapered at the waist, but not enough to be considered a fitted tee. The ‘fitted’ tees are a slightly more boxy fit (we know, we know…) described by the manufacturer as a ‘boyfriend’ style fit. Personally I prefer the new ‘fitted’ blanks, its a much more modern look.

1 Like

It’s not working for me, none of my shirts at checkout say $8

And, yes, I have 4 with one from the $8 page

Something to check (taken from the first post on this thread):

NOTE: If you’re a Prime member and you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.”

I think that can affect whether it shows the discount, too.

I just tried adding 4 shirts and went through to checkout and it shows the discount. I’m using my Amazon login, though I’m not sure if that’s required for this sale.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)