About the Daily Deal category

Wanna know more about a great deal? Jump in here to see what others are saying, compare reviews, and offer your own!

3 Likes

This site is awful!!! They offer a deal and make it impossible to get. I suppose if I were a computer whiz I could figure this out. WOOT is horrible.

1 Like

What sort of difficulty are you having? I don’t work for Woot but maybe someone who does can help you.

2 Likes

You hurt our feelings! But really, more tangible feedback would be useful. Exactly what problems are you experiencing?

4 Likes

Hey nobody wants to miss out on a deal especially when it’s something we really need or want; even more so when money is tight. I’ve had it happen to me several times and I’ll admit it’s not fun. But that doesn’t make Woot a horrible app. It’s not their fault. App developers and customer support are real humans with real feelings. I’m a new Woot customer so I can’t say that I know all the ins-and-outs but I think their inventory is limited so when something sells out- it’s gone. I myself am far from being a computer whiz. But I’m having a good time as I figure things out.

9 Likes

Hi there. Welcome to Woot!. And yes, our inventory can be limited. We often get close outs which means limited inventory and sometimes limited selection.

6 Likes

Lol. Consider gluing your phone to your hand, then have the Woot app opened and your eyes fixed on the notification from Woot. You’ll never miss another deal again. :man_shrugging:t5::+1:t5::rofl:

1 Like

Woot has been pathetic ever since Amazon bought them. I would visit everyday waiting for the 24 hour (or till sold out ) deal. So sad to watch this happen.

1 Like

i dont like you lucille ball GIF

Brilliant response. Try using your words if your able.

Agt GIF by America's Got Talent

LOL. Here you go:

We have a shirt for that!

3 Likes

It’s been 13 years since Amazon bought Woot. Let it go, dude.

3 Likes